Here is a guide on how to find all secret items and finish all sidequests in Latex Dungeon. Spoiler Alarm!!!
If you take your time to explore this map, you’;ll find the following npcs:
- An healer npc standing in front of the book, always ready to cleanse your body and restore health.
- A nun sitting behind the table, which awaits for you to deliver rescued girls.
- A second nun in the kitchen, preparing the dishes.
- Yet another nun in the second lower bedroom, resting peacefully.
- The fourth nun, which stand behind the corner of a small shop, always ready to “;brew”; healing potions for you.
- A warrior sitting in the dining room, waiting for some good ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ food.
zusätzlich, there are 4 upper rooms prepared for guests, occupied by the following npcs:
- The last nun, who i believe is more friesian cow than human.
- Sakura, which has to be rescued from the farm.
- Stella, which can appear only if you choose to defeat her in the jungle
- An adventurer that will appear only after Meeting her in the hidden tentacle map
In order to corrupt each npc, you require specific items and body conditions, before interacting with each npc or the surrounding enviroment.
- For the healer npc, du brauchst latex secretions that can be obtained only by losing against a latex monster and use the birth skill.
- The first nun, waiting on the table also requires a tentacle, which you can get these either via birth, but also can be dropped by enemies.. After the first stage of corruption, du brauchst einfat, throbbing ♥♥♥♥, which you get either by losing against a latex ball enemy located in the forest or by using a tentacle on yourself.
- The second nun, standing on the kitchen, cannot be corrupted directly, all you need is to…; spice up her drink, which requires you to have a ♥♥♥♥, you need to do this twice and then just keep interacting with her multiple times to proceed her corruption. After finishing it, she’;ll be so grateful that will help you share your girfts to both the warrior sitting on the dining room und Sakura.
- The third nun is peacefully waiting on her bedroom for you to show her a giant shaft on her face, just make a short trip to the forest and say hi to the the first latex ball you meet…;
- The shopkeeper nun is the one you need to wait the most to corrupt: your item of choice for this one is gonna be A piece of plant, which can be obtained either via defeating a plant monster or birth.
- The dairy nun is also corruptable, just like anyone else, get your hand on a tentacle and try it yourself…;
- Final npc to corrupt is Ihre Beste friend Stella, Which will just require you to use a tentacle item and enjoy the show.
Wenn Sie sich entschieden haben, das Intro nicht zu überspringen, you already know the work is already halfway done: the only people missing are hiding inside houses: a former elven queen and a noblewoman guarded by a lone soldier.
Let’;s get started with the noblewoman, which requires you to corrupt both her and her bodyguard: both of them only requires Latex secretions, with only the bodyguard actually attempting at self defense, but it shouldn’;t take too much for you to beat her, corrupt them both and interact with them a couple of times, in order to complete their corruption
The elv queen is one of the latests npc you get to transform, as she requires you to use demonic stuff you get from the desert, also keep in mind that note on her table, it will be important for the future…;
- Interacting with enemies:
- If you aim at corrupting as many npcs as possible you may wanna start by getting some latex secrections in your pocket, these cannot just be obtained by defeating a monster, you need to give birth to them, not really a difficult task, just lose to any monster but the small latex balls and your character will get knocked up and sent to the breeding room, from there get up, use the “;birth”; skill and you’;ll be done.Another thing you’;re in need for corrupting npcs can be get simply by losing against those small latex balls wandering about, this WILL NOT result to pregnancy, but it will still alter your character body and can be reverted by talking with any healer.Inside the farm, you also want to rescue
- , who is just
- waiting to be rescued along with other latex cattles standing inside the fence.
- Corrupting npcs:
- The small camp right at the entrance is home for a trio of women, guarding the road for the village. Like the ones in the village, you only need a piece of latex secretion to corrupt the healer, same goes for the warriors, with the exception of them attempting to fight back…;With a defence so terrible, it’;s no wonder why the village is nearly deserted…;
- Hidden zones:
- There are two hidden maps in this area and both of them aren’;t hard to find:
- Der erste, located at bottom right of the camp, is where the demon hunter Catarina lives, OC once owned by the deceased Suigintou, who used to be a friend of ZXC themself
- The second one is on the bottom left side of the same map containing the farm, this is where the first secret picture is located: the pile of papers standing inside the hut, precisely on the right of the some barrels.
- No corruptable npcs, losing against any monster but the boss will result in your character to be sent to the breeding grounds and no transformation.Tentacle items can be obtained both by defeating enemies and birth, although using it will cause your character to grow a penis, just like latex ball enemies from the forest.
Only things really worth of attention here revolts around the secret map, which can be accessed from the breeding grounds after defeating three hidden core pod enemies, these are located:
- Behind a tree in the defiled garden, you can easily find which one as it will be glowing.
- At the extreme right side of the boss arena, close to a wall (it was originally planned for this pod to be placed inside a wall, but ZXC decided to place it closer as they thought it would’;ve been too hard to find for the players).
- At the final hallway for the exit, this is the only one that you cannot miss, as your character will always witness a nun getting caught by it.
As you kill more of them, A crack present on the wall of the breeding grounds will open more and more, eventually turning into a way for the hidden zone.
This hidden room is far more peculiar than the previous one, holding various chests, and an npc that will go back to the church after interacting with her. In diesem Fall, you want to open the other chests first, as the secret picture of this area is hidden in one of them, while the others are just mimics (it’;s the one at the left, between the twins and the seedbed pillar).
- Artikel: The slime item you get in this area is quite interesting, by using it while also having a penis will result in a very nice sequence with a sweet outcome, unfortunately this transformation has little to no use, outside of look…;
- Geheimnis: This one is quite simple, albeit a little trollish: inside the small grotto, you’;ll notice a very odd rope right behind a large seedbed, while it can be climbed, it’;s not really worth doing it, as trying it’;s actually a trap that will bring you straight to the second map of this area, the one you wanna climb is much shorter and completely hidden behind a seedbed on the right, that will get you to the hidden zone, where the secret item awaits.
- Enemy interaction: purple slerms are another of those enemies that causes a transformation instead of pregnancy, which will cause you to regenerate hp during combat.
- Special interactables: it’;s a little tricky but you can interact and attempt at rescuing the girls trapped inside those pods hanging above in the map where you find pregnant thorndancers, but it doesn’;t end well…;
- Corruptable npcs: einer, the witch located at the entrance of the hive, in order to start this interaction, you need to be in possession of at least the first stage of the suit given by the area boss, as well as be capable of defeating the witch herself . After her initial transformation, she’;ll be relocated inside the hive itself, waiting for you to complete her transition into an happy, loyal drone.
- Hidden zone: It was pretty obivious that the maze had more to hide…;. The correct ruote you have to take in order to access this area’;s secret is: second from the left, Nieder, Nieder.
- : Every single NPC in the first two maps: a skilled demon huntress, a nun, an healer, 2 warriors who camped near the oasis and the 4 elves guarding the entrance to the city, as well as all 7 elves in the second map, all what you need is the demonic secretions you’;re gonna get from the city, only be careful when facing warrior and elves, they won’;t hesitate to fight back at your attempt to corrupt them…;
- Optional quest: Hunt for a memory
- Schritt 1: it’;s in the elven camp that you may find your first padlock, it’;s password is written on a note, located on the tall house on the very left of the ruined village, which can be enter via a broken wall. if you are too lazy to search it yourself, then the just type OPAL.
- Schritt 2: after getting instruction from the npc living inside, go to the boss map and check the corner on top right, you will find the item the elf is looking inside a chest locked by another padlock.
- Schritt 3: the code for this padlock is hinted by a nearby note, but it requires a bit of effort to solve it: in order to find the solution, you need to count every column scattered in every other map of this area, then insert the right number on each slot (welches ist 854) is just 12, puzzle has been dumbed down, i can understand since it lead to nothing but a tiny lore piece.
- Schritt 4: after recovering the journal, bring it back to the elf and leave, then exit and re-enter the house to witness the product of your actions.
- (Leider, this quest’;s reward was cut in the end, it was planned that, after delivering the journal, you would’;ve given instructions about how to find an hidden enemy, which whould’;ve given you a unique defeat sequence. Chest and note have also been moved from the second last house before the boss to the boss map, because testers kept wasting time trying to open it without any success instead of moving to the next map.)
- Hidden area: This is the most straightforward AND hardest to reach, as it lies after one last padlock that asks a 8 letters password. Remember the note inside the elven queen’;s house back at the starting village? “;if you’;re looking for me, remember the old numbers = letter trick I taught you”;, that’;s your hint for opening that door, and the numbers you’;re looking for are located on the four notes scattered all over the area, the order you need to follow is:
- The tattered note inside the house overtaken by vines.
- Inside the three story building.
- On the same house where you find the pendant.
- On the side of the chest, located in the right corner of the boss arena.
It may require a few tries to get the correct order, but after finally submitting the right password, you can access the hidden zone, where a lone enemy awaits, defeat her and you’;ll gain this area’;s secret picture, Spaß haben :3
- Transformation: unlike aliens, losing against any droid enemy will not result in being sent to breeding chambers, stattdessen, you’;ll get a fancy new oufit that, much like the one given by slerms, grants you regenerative powers.
- Hidden zone: there is only one branching path in this area, placed right in the middle of the map with deadly lasers: while the left path will lead you to the boss, the lower corridor, holding a more challenging sequence of beams, will bring you to the sixth and last secret picture.
As you enter it, you’;ll find yourself in a small room with a long table, which is used hold every secret item previously collected during your playtrough, as well as bonus images such as cut content and fanarts
From the bottom of this small room, you can move to a much larger room, split in six small chambers that hold a replica of each of the enemies you fought, einschließlich Bosse. This is the only way to corrupt both the witch and make a seedbed with Stella.