Have you ever wanted to extract the photos of your camera without taking screenshots of them and then cropping? Here’s the guide.
The good stuff
This is a pretty simple process if you’ve ever extracted the photos of any other Dragon engine games. This works too for 6, Kiwami 2 and the judgements.
- Press the windows key + r
Search run on your search bar and run the program called “run”
- write %localappdata% in the text box and click OK
- You should come to a folder similar to this one on C:\Users\[Your name here]\AppData\Local. Just find the “SEGA” folder and open it
- Once inside C:\Users\[Your name here]\AppData\Local\SEGA, just open up the game you want to take your photos out of. In this case, its Like A Dragon 8
- Done! you can now take out the images and use them as any other jpg
Use these silly images as you wish and have fun sharing them with the world!