Here is a basic guide of the game (characters, weapons and abilities) 10 Minutes Till Dawn.
All the basics: characters, weapons and abilities
Elements of 10 Minutes Till Dawn
The game has one feature > The idea is not to beat the game… Enjoy various skill benefits combined with your favorite character and weapon. If you want to beat the game, of course, beat it in every possible way and you will be 100% 100% out of the game. This happens in similar games until new content appears. Then you defeat him again, then… Then everything repeats.
Enjoy the game, because it’s 10 minutes (let’s say 15 minutes, because sometimes you can think about which perk to choose). Very short game, go study, enjoy time with family, friends, etc.
Shana (character with 3 HP and reroll chance) and Diamond (character with 6 HP) are practically the same characters. It’s just that Diamond is better because she has more health.
Even after going through the whole game in all possible variants, the reroll was never used.
Since the full game will have more variety and the game will be longer…
- Can reroll, has 3 HP. Can play any weapon with any constitution, except for the fire cannon. Because it suits Scarlett better (I’ll explain later).
The same with Shana.
Every 3rd shot fires a wave of fire that burns enemies for 3 damage per second.
Can be paired with any build and any weapon. Most of all, of course, the fire cannon is suitable.
Has 2 HP, harder to play. Due to the low HP at the beginning of the game, it depends either on the shield or on the movement speed.
- Summons a shadow clone by pressing the right mouse button and dashes forward, leaving the clone behind. The clone does not move. The shadow clone deals the same damage as a bullet.
- The best perks to use are summoning perks.
- Has low HP and always depends on the shield (if you are a gigachard, don’t use it).
In principle, all weapons are the same, except for firearms. It’s just what you enjoy the most while playing.
Best weapon = crossbow > shotgun > revolver.
Note: Firearms are different from the other three. So I can’t put it in one row.
- All 4 types of weapons can be suitable for any build. The weapon depends on what you choose as a perk. Therefore, I will explain them in the perks section.
The most important part after choosing the characters. (Yes, weapons don’t really matter. Like I said, choose what you like best).
There are 11 benefits:
- attack speed
- Evocation (dagger, ghost, etc.)
- Movement speed
Most useless when creating your own build:
- HP (literally, why use it at all, sometimes with a shotgun and a rage upgrade).
- Fire (fun to play, depends on the player. But ice is just better).
- Evocation . Hina does it best because of the ninja buff. You can stand still and keep using the ninja within you and nothing will come close to you (after you max out summoning). Without Hina, it is useless to take any perks related to summoning.
The only thing that doesn’t stack is damage and projectiles (since projectiles do less damage).
Things that match
- Making the most of projectiles, damage, and ice is what I enjoy the most in the game.
- Maxing ice makes mobs explode, maximizing damage (before the splitter, when mobs die, they explode turning into bullets). Then everything repeats. The more explosions, the more bullets and more explosions… And so it goes on ad infinitum.
- Getting more damage or more bullets from the boss is equally good. Depends on what you like best.
Movement speed, shield and lightning
- You have become Usain Bolt, nothing can touch you and the mobs keep exploding with maximum lightning.
Attack speed – from the boss. The more bullets you release, the more lightning will be.
- Max Reload will help you shoot without reloading. Literally a machine gun.
Fire and attack speed
- Fire is “piu-piu”. Most pleasant with Scarlett, as you also shoot the wave.
- Attack speed – from the boss.
Reload, attack speed, projectiles + ice
- One of the most enjoyable builds. Best paired with a crossbow. In the late game, you can literally sit and not move while continuing to shoot.
Attack speed – from the boss.
Note: more builds depends on what you like. The game is unique, you can complete any build with any weapon. I even played bullet damage (big bullets) with the fire cannon. It works xD Like I said, whatever you like.