Quick guide on the achievements in episode 1 of Albert Innovation.
Unmissable Story Achievements
By entering the office of the director.
Awarded as soon as you reach the basement by following the story, and not going home earlier
Missable during playthrough
Listen to all the kaptyphones
Find the hideout
This one can be found after you have fallen down the vent.
The vent is entered in the director’s office, then you will have a storage room and another vent. In this vent something will happen, and after you exit there is a long hallway where you end in a T-intersection.
Go left and at the end you will find three plaques for employees of the month.
Just before there is a short stairs down.
In the corner of this area near to the plaques there is a hole in the wall.
Crouch (C) and enter this area. Follow the hall till the end, and the achievement will pop.
There are three kaptyphones you will need to find.
- One can be found where you find the Multitool
The desk where the Multitool sits and some nuts and bolts
Look to your right and there is the area where the kaptyphone can be found
- One can be found in the room in the generator room.
This door will close the first time you try to access it, immediately after switching on the generator.
- One will be found where you have to power-up the elevator
Opposite of the elevator is another hallway. When you enter the hallway on your right there will be a door. Open this door to find this kaptyphone
2nd Play through
This is not as easy as it sounds, as you will have to find your way to the director’s office first, and make certain the door is powered.
- Power on the generator
- Get the fuse by recycling nuts and bolts
- Place the fuse
- Go back to the start of the game and use the front door
This will unlock the “Not Today” achievement
- Walk toward reception, there is a bell
- Click “E” while the bell is highlighted
- After the information through the speakers the door will be unlocked
- Enter the door by clicking “E”
- Continue until you find the area where the “Director’s Office” is in front of you
- Now the game will inform you to switch on power
- Go left just before the door of the “Director’s Office”
- Follow the signs to the “Power Room”
- Open the door and enter the generator room
- Continue straight on and notice the eyes? to your right
- Press “E” on the generator switch
- Turn around and go left
- The door closes in your face!
- Go back to the area and go straight on to “Engineering”
- Check all the areas and rooms in “Engineering” and pick-up all the nuts and bolts
- At the end of the hallway you will find two rooms. Left, with a lock (with light), and right a normal door.
- Enter the room on the right. Here you will find a few nuts and bolt on a desk, as well as a Multitool.
- Pick up the Multitool and then look to the right of the desk. There is a big hole in the well.
- Enter the area. You will find the first kaptyphone here.
- Go back to the hallway and enter the door by using the Multitool.
Use Q and D to change the frequency.
- Enter the room and pick up the final nuts and bolts.
- Go back down the hallway, back to the big area, you will find a Recycling Machine
- Click “E” on the Recycling Machine and receive a Fuse
- Return to the area with the door to the “Director’s Office”
- Place the Fuse in the fusebox
- DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE JUST YET
- Go back to the generator room
- Enter the closet in the back of the room, the door which was closed when you wanted to enter it initially
- Here you will find the second kaptyphone.
- Return to the office door and enter the office, this will trigger the “Is someone there?” achievement and a tape recorder will start playing
- After the information through the speakers the vent will be highlighted
- Enter the vent by Crouching “C” and clicking “E”
- Continue through the vent and exit the vent
- Follow the path through the storage and enter the next vent
This will also require you to crouch
- In the next vent something strange will happen and you will fall
- Exit the vent and follow the path / hallway
- At the intersection go left and at the end you will find a small stair and plaques for the employees of the month.
- Go down those stairs and walk towards the dark corner (direction of where the plaques) are.
- Use crouch to enter the area and follow the path
- You will find a desk and a chair which will pop the “Overworker” achievement
- Find your way towards something that looks like an elevator
- Someone will speak to you, or is it in you head?
- Again another fusebox missing a fuse.
- Turn around you’ll see a window. In that storage area on a desk you will find a fuse.
- To get to that area walk away from the elevator and go left and left.
- Follow the path to the end and pick up the fuse
- Now you place the fuse in the fusebox
- Walk back to the area and go right
- Here there will be a door with an electric lock. Open this to find the third kaptyphone. The achievement “Supervisor” will unlock.
- Now we will need to find the room where we can switch on the elevator.
- This room will be up 3 flights of stairs and do not forget to check all the rooms, as you will need a handle.
- In the elevator control room place the handle on the place where one is missing.
- Put the handles in the correct position. 1-3-1
- Now return to the elevator and enter the elevator.
- Press the button by using “E”
- Let the cut scene run and the achievement “First day!” will be awarded.