ATS – This guide is used to move the truck wherever you want!
- This guide is very useful especially to complete objectives such as taking pictures or even seeing the viewpoints, and very useful to complete some sections of the map!
- This Method looks a little confusing but after using it a few times it starts to get more intuitive and easy to use!
1 – American Truck Simulator Folder!
- First go to ”Documents” then open the ”American Truck Simulator” folder!
2 – Locate and Open the File!
- Find the file named ”config.cfg”
- Open with NotePad or WordPad!
3 – Edit the File!
- Locate the line – uset g_developer “0” and – uset g_console “0” and change the value from “0” to “1” save and close the file!
- Line – uset g_developer “0” to “1”
- Line – uset g_console “0” to “1”
4 – Activate Free Camera Mode!
- Now in Game with Truck on the Road!
- On the keyboard Press number 0 above the letters!
- There will be a view from under the truck!
5 – Move to the location you want!
- Use the Mouse to move the camera and the Wheel to increase or decrease the speed!
- Use the Number Pad keys on the right to move where you want ex. 8 forwards and 5 backwards!
- I usually just use the Nº8 key to move forward and with the mouse i direct where i want to go!
6 – Activate new Truck Position!
- Go where you want and bring the camera closer to the road
- Press Ctrl + F9 to complete the teleportation!
- Now press the button for your indoor or outdoor camera and you’re good to go!
Automatic City Teleported Mode!
- Press the \ Symbol next to Nº1 above the letters!
- A Command Box will open, then write where you want to go for ex. goto vegas and press enter!
- Don’t need to write the whole City name, only if there are identical names!
Tips and Suggestions!
- Try to avoid using Teleport at night until you are fully adapted!
- Use the Navigation Map to avoid getting lost!
- If get lost for some reason, just press a key with your indoor or outdoor camera!
- This method cannot be used when you have an Active External Contract, World of Trucks!
- American Truck Simulator: “Go Big Or Go Home” Achievement Guide
- American Truck Simulator: Railroad Loads Guide (How to Handle)
- American Truck Simulator: All Trailers [1.46 Updated]