All NERO Injector locations hidden throughout the map.
What is a NERO Injector?
There are 3 stats that can be upgraded with NERO Injectors. I recommend upgrading stamina and health to at least half before upgrading focus, as running out of stamina is always a detriment and the more health the better.
NERO injector map
– Bear Lake NERO Checkpoint. This one is unmissable as it introduces the concept of finding NERO Injectors super early into the story. It’s where you go to find sterilized bandages for Boozer.
– During the mission where you spy on the NERO researcher, head back into the cave once the mission is over to find the injector.
– Old Pioneer Cemetery NERO Checkpoint, inside the main bunker.
– Iron Butte Pass NERO Checkpoint, inside the main bunker
– Horse Lake NERO Checkpoint, inside the main bunker
– Marion Forks Tunnel NERO Checkpoint, inside the main bunker
– The NERO injector is next to a downed chopper, look for a path to jump with your bike.
– Inside a cave with some water, a NERO Research checkpoint will be inside
– During the bounty mission “Keeping Souvenirs” you will be tasked with tracking down Anderson, who killed a guard and went AWOL. You’ll be sent to Runner Cave where he was last spotted. Inside there will be a NERO injector.
– One of the residences will house a NERO injector.
– A NERO Research site inside the cave, by a wooden wall.
– On the small island, there will be a NERO Research site.
– There will be a NERO Research site at the top of the mountain. Look for a path and follow it to the top.
– A NERO Research site that will require you to jump with your bike.
– Underneath a bridge will reside a NERO Research site.
– There’s a tree trunk stretched between two rocky outcrops here on either side of the road. Use the ramp on the higher side to jump to the NERO Research site.
– Pillette Bridge NERO Checkpoint, inside the main building.
– Chemult Community College NERO Checkpoint, inside the main bunker.
– Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway NERO Checkpoint, inside the main building.
– Santiam Tunnel NERO checkpoint, inside the main building.
– A railway bridge will lead you to a NERO Injector. On the far side.
– Old Sawmill NERO Checkpoint, inside the main building.
– There’s a NERO Research site here that you’ll have to reach on bike via a path leading to a rock ramp. One you’ve cleared the jump look for a ledge to the right that you can climb and follow the path to find a crashed chopper.
– Rogue Tunnel NERO Checkpoint, inside the main building.
– Spruce Lake NERO Checkpoint, inside the main building
– There are two islands here, one you will have to find the jump to cross the water to land on the first, then you can swim to the second island to find a NERO Research site
– There will be a NERO Injector in this Research site, next to a deceased screamer laying on a table.
– You’ll find a NERO Research site in this cave, aswell as a horde, so be weary.
– Very high up, there will be a NERO Research site, follow the path. No fancy tricks needed
– Inside this cave will be another horde, aswell as an injector at the back.