No longer have the lines “Keeping it together Bree” or “It smells worse in here than a dozen eggs rottin in a vat of vinegar” harass your eardrums while you’re in the square.
2. Use a smoke grenade and conceal both yourself and Ada.
3. Permanently silence her. No penalties should be received.
4. After the deed is done, an NPC will come up to you and ask if you know anything about the murder. Pass the persuasion test and you’re free from Ada’s haunting phrases.
- Divinity Original Sin 2: Act 1 Max XP Guide (Reach Level 10 Before Act 2)
- Divinity Original Sin 2: How to Fix Linux Startup Crash