A detailed achievement guide and walkthrough to get you your 100% as quickly and effortlessly as possible. Step by step instructions.
Estimated 100% time: 1-2 hours.
Offline/online achievements: 11 offline / 0 online.
Number of playthroughs: 2 minimum.
Glitched achievements: None.
Missable Achievements: 6. Secrets of Lord Kraven, Handyman, Architect, Kraven Metalworks Employee, A Vast Tunnel, and Escapist.
- After beginning the game, look on the table ahead of you to the left and read the note on the desk.
- Enter the top-left room near the large staircase to find yourself in a large library. Go right behind the shelves to find a scale model you can grab.
- Head back out to the main hall and you’ll collapse. The glass in the center will explode. Place the scale model on any of the available spots (a little line will show you that it can connect) and that will transform whatever door you place it on into the Wine Cellar. Pretty cool mechanic.
- Grab the key from the bottom right of the table with the models.
- Take the Secret Key to the locked panel with the gears. It’s directly to the right of the model table.
- Enter whatever door you placed the Wine Cellar at and follow it through. At the end will be a bronze statue. Walk up to it and the screen will black out for a second.
- Run back the way you came and the Bronze statue will spawn. It works like a Weeping Angel, so make sure you keep your camera on it so it can’t move.,
- Move back to the dead end wall. The screen will black out again and a lever will appear. Pull it to find the Bedroom model. Take it back to the table and slot the Bedroom wherever you like.
- Enter the Bedroom and go into the door where the statue was standing. Go left to find a trunk we can open with some photographs inside.
- Exit back into the first room and the statue will spawn. You have to pull the rope in the corner to the right of the painting to despawn it. Once you do, move the painting and pull the chain to open the other door.
- Grab the attic model and slot it into the table.
- Enter the attic room and follow the hall until whatever was under the curtain moves. Near the locked door will be a lever you can pull to lower the attic stairs.
- Head to the end to spot a large barrel held up by a chain. You need to throw objects around the room into it to lower it. A chime will play to let you know you lowered it enough.
- Go under the glass we just raised and follow it through to the end to find a Library model. Move fast, because you can take hits from objects being flung here. Also note the Gear that we pass by. We can’t grab it now but we’ll need it later.
- Once you exit the attic, the statue will be active again. Stare at it as you make your way back to the main entrance. It won’t follow you out there, don’t worry.
- Slot the Library in from the brown half and enter it.
- The False Book order is Middle, Top, Bottom.
- Enter the Library and you’ll have to slot books while dealing with the statue. The order is 1st row, 2nd row, last row, outer shelf. Doing so will kill the statue. Good riddance.
- Take the Medallion that spawns and bring it to the right side of the large staircase in the main entrance to reveal a hidden staircase. Head down and a spooky specter will deliver the White Room model piece to the table for you. How nice.
- DO NOT construct a path to the White Room just yet.
- Instead, plug the Library into the top left door with the white half connecting it, and then plug the Attic into the bottom left door.
- Go through the Library into the Attic and grab the Gear we couldn’t from earlier.
- Take the Gear back to the main hall and plug it into the gear box we opened with the Secret Key.
- Now construct the path to the White Room. To do so, plug the Library into the top of the main entrance by connecting the white half to it. Connect the Bedroom model to the Library, and finally the Wine Cellar to the Bedroom. There’s outlines you can use to see how they line up, or the screenshot below.
- Head down the secret staircase we opened and enter the Library. Take note of the dumbwaiter to the left of the Library stairs. We’re going to need that later.
- Continue past the dumbwaiter to the portrait puzzle. Slot the globe into the rightmost holder (facing away from the paintings).
- Enter the Bedroom and go into the right room where you can spot a lever on the left.
- Pull it and it will fall off.
- Take the lever back to the dumbwaiter in the Library and send it off.
- Head back to the Bedroom and go into the front room this time. Pull the lever to move the bed, revealing a path to the Wine Cellar.
- Make your way through until you reach a large hole in the Cellar. Don’t worry about the light orb, it won’t hurt you. To the left of the hole is a lever you can pull to activate a sound puzzle. Behind you are wine bottles you’ll need to throw into the hole in a specific order. The order is 1st bottle, 3rd bottle, 2nd bottle, 4th bottle.
- Once you’ve done that continue through the Cellar to escape before the gas kills you.
- Make your way through the White Room, stopping into the side rooms as necessary to continue opening the glass doors. Eventually you’ll trigger a chase scene with the final boss.
- Follow the trail of blood all the way to the giant glass orb and have the boss attack it to despawn it.
- You’ll now need to run back through the rooms as they’re engulfed in flames. Once you reach the Wine Cellar, follow the path until you get blocked off and pull the lever to your right. Move forward to find 3 more levers. The order is right, front, left.
- Move on to the Bedroom and once again you’ll need to trick the boss into shooting the glass orb.
- Once done, push forward and you’ll fall through the floor. Continue forward, using the floating furniture as a path. Be careful of the rotating bookshelf!
- Once you’re finally back in the main entrance it’s final boss time.
- Be careful of his projectile attacks. Head to the dumbwaiter directly to the left of the gear box we opened and grab the lever. Slot it into the wall to the right of the gear box.
- Pull it and take the elevator. Follow the linear path to escape, completing the game!
- Don’t start a new game just yet. Instead, click continue and you’ll be back at the final boss. This time we’re going to kill it.
- Go up to the 2nd floor of the main entrance and have the boss shoot the glass orb that’s flinging side to side. The timing is a little whacky and you can’t directly control it as far as I’m aware, so just keep strafing his projectiles until a shot finally lands up. Once done, drop off the ledge and run up the central staircase to have it shoot the orb again. Finally, have it shoot the orb in front of the entrance door for the 2nd ending.
Secrets of Lord Kraven
This is almost impossible to miss as there’s plenty of notes lying around the game. The earliest you can get it is as soon as you load into the game. Look on the table directly ahead of you and to the left a bit.
You can find this after you find the first model piece in the Library. Once you exit back into the main entrance, the glass covering the center table will explode revealing the key.
After retrieving the Medallion and having the ghost deliver the White Room model to the table, construct the Library on the top left door by connecting the white half to it, then construct the Attic to the bottom left door. Go through the upper Library section to the Attic to reach the Gear.
Kraven metalworks Employee
After constructing the path to the White Room, navigate through the rooms until you reach the Bedroom. Go into the right doorway and interact with the lever to your left. It will fall off and you can pick it up.
Story related, cannot be missed. You’ll earn this after the 2nd Library visit.
Story related, cannot be missed. This will unlock after the 1st chase with the boss.
A Vast Tunnel
This will unlock for completing the secret elevator ending after using the Key, Gear, and Lever on the elevator in the main entrance area.
Nusquam Tibi Relinquam
This will unlock for completing the ending where you kill the final boss in the main entrance area.
Better Play It Safe
Simply complete any ending on Normal mode.
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
Complete any ending on Nightmare mode. This difficulty is almost identical to Normal, except the monsters move a little faster and hit a little harder. It’s actually super easy to speedrun in 10-15 minutes.
- Play the game at least once on Normal that way you know where everything is and what to expect.
- The puzzles are exactly the same regardless of difficulty.
- Only use your flashlight when you need to. You need to turn it off to recharge it on Nightmare, so I suggest saving it for areas where the statue spawns, or any hallway you truly can’t see in like the Attic, that way you’re not caught with half a charge.
This is the hardest achievement in the game, but it’s really not too bad if you know what you’re doing. The only thing that makes this annoying is your flashlight can bug out and never turn on. I had to reset a few times due to this bug.
- Play the game at least once on Normal that way you know where everything is and what to expect. Speedrunning the game takes about 10-15 minutes.
- No damage is best done on Normal, as the monsters move a bit faster on Nightmare difficulty.
- Doing the puzzles fast but efficiently is key to no damage.
- Know when the statue spawns and what you need to do to avoid it.