In this guide I will show you the most complete Tier List of MultiVersus so you can know which are the best fighters in the game classified by ranks and classes.
Note: this tier list considers the characters at their starting point and is based on the performance offered by each fighter in 2vs2 mode (the standard mode), along with their difficulties, controls and teamwork.
Tier S fighters
- Its movements are very effective at any range.
- He is a great fighter on both offense and defense.
- It has a very good speed.
- Many of his attacks inflict recoil and prevent opponent’s combos.
- Ability to aim your attacks from a distance.
- Also effective in close melee.
Tier A fighters
- He can stun opponents and copy their moves.
- Great combination of combos and mobility.
- It can attack on the move and block projectiles.
- Both he and his ally become stronger the more gold they collect.
- Elastic body that allows for attacks with room to spare.
- Good and varied combos
- With his ball he can attack in melee or from a distance.
- Good character to defend allies or apply recoil.
- Versatile fighting style, suitable for any situation.
- Puede fortalecer sus ataques e incluso curarse(y a los aliados).
- Versatile and capable of defending against projectiles.
- Protects allies and improves their offensive capabilities.
Tier B fighters
- Its hook can shorten distances very quickly.
- Multiple devices to enhance its potential (albeit with reuse times).
- Short distance specialist.
- Good potential for combos.
- Excellent on land (not very effective in the air).
- Very annoying tornado attacks for opponents.
- It boosts the damage done with its effects.
- Effective the less close combat dispute.
Tier C fighters
- Powerful but slow movements.
- High damage (but an easy target for opponents).
- Many attacks to annoy the rivals.
- It often depends on teamwork.
- Difficult to use to take advantage of it.
- Certain high skill reuse times.
- Attacks with high damage, although it lacks combos.
- Can grab enemies.
The best characters by class
- Lebron James
- Harley Quinn
- Arya Stark
- Wonder Woman
- Iron Giant
- Bugs Bunny
- Tom y Jerry
- Steven Universe
- MultiVersus: Taz Combos List
- MultiVersus: Lebron James Combos List
- MultiVersus: Achievement Guide 100%
- MultiVersus: All Codes (August 2022)