Just a few things I came across while getting enough money to buy everything in the shop, that might be good to know.
Tips for Making Money
Don’t worry about client requests paying relatively little in the beginning, as you get more experience you get paid more for them.
More complicated designs won’t get more money than a monochrome one-piece, so don’t get any new colours, patterns or cuts for the design section until you have enough money for everything if you want to keep it simple.
However if you already have more colours, they don’t have to match one to one, if the requested colour is a pale lavender you can just make it purple and the client will be satisfied all the same. There are no deductions or bonus for getting everything perfect either.
– 10.000 experience also means enough money for everything in the shop
– client payment increases with experience
– don’t buy anything before getting enough money to keep the requests simple
– designs only have to roughly match the requested colour
– there are no deductions for being off-shade and no bonus for getting everything perfect