Here is a guide on how to get 20 achievements in The Jackbox Party Pack 9.
(2) Film Buff: Write out an answer that is true, during a movie round (Cookie’s VHS Vault). This should show up at the end of round 1. You can find a list of movie questions + answers at: program files (x86) / steam / steamapps / common / jackbox 9 / games / fibbage4 / content / en / movieblankie.jet
(5) Crowdsourced: Have at least 3 audience members, and have the audience get a maximum score, which is Rank 1. This is basically impossible in a real game; you need all audience members to pick the same lie every question, have every player pick that lie every question, and have all audience members vote for the true answer to every question. Easy enough to do playing by yourself, though. I recommend having 3 real players, because then you won’t get any of Jackbox’s fake truths, making it very easy to find the correct truth answer.
(2) Swiss Army Lie: Have your lie get picked for both spots in the final round. Can be the audience’s lie as well, so you can get this combined with Crowdsourced.
(3) The Secret’s Out: Have your answer be “Pooping my pants” during the Enough About You version of Fibbage 4, and have at least 1 person vote for it. Will award immediately after the question ends. 3 players minimum in this version of Fibbage.
(4) Catfished: Get every vote during the Quickie Round. Have all players vote for your answer during the Quickie Round.
(4) I Made it Nice: Play 3 games in a row with the same players. Finish a game and click on “Same Players”. Finish that game and click on “Same Players”. Will award at the start of the 3rd game; you don’t need to play or finish it.
(4) I’m Not a Goat: Win the game without winning a challenge or being eliminated. This isn’t too hard, and can be done with 4. Always have 3 people pick 1 choice, and that choice pick the person you want to win. Pick the person with the least points each round as that round’s winner. Always have the person you want to win pick the person who gets eliminated. And in the rounds involving another player, make sure the person who gets the 3 votes for that round is talking about the person you want to win. That should get the person you want to win enough total votes, without ever winning a challenge or being eliminated. Should be easier with the more players you play with, as you can spread votes out more across all your other.
(3) Extrovert: Present your items yourself. At the start of the game, select Manually Present as player 1. Complete the game. I also had all players present manually each round as well, but unsure if this is required.
(5?) One Frog’s Trash: Get at least 4 votes with a mystery item. In round 2, select the mystery item for at least 1 player. Then have all players vote for this option. With 5 players, this gets you 8 votes. It’s probably doable with 4 players, but I only played games with 3 and 5 players, so can’t 100% confirm.
(4) Crowd Sorcery: Have the audience cast a spell. During the naming/description portions of rounds, the audience has the ability to make selections. Make a selection during round 1 and 2 to complete and cast a spell.
(3) Gas Leak: Go 25 rounds without a fart. Play a bunch of games in a row while playing well. I don’t know what results in a “fart”, but there are 4 rounds per game, and it started at 8 for me… so you’ll need to play 4 full games + 1 round without a “fart”. Just answer everything correctly and you’ll be fine.
(3) Circuit Breaker: Every player got a question correct. Have all players select the same as what the question answerer picked. Can even earn this from the pre-game tutorial question.
(3) The Confidence of Youth: Use confidence on every question in a single round. After selecting your answer, then it’ll switch view and you can click and hold to make your answer “confident”… do this for all questions in a round. Audience can’t do this.
(4) Smart Cookie: Have the audience earn the highest rank. Get every question exact as the audience, which is a score of 15000 when having 3 players.
You can view text files of all the answers in: program files (x86) / steam / steamapps / common / jackbox 9 / games / lineup / content / en. Open up LineupLongSequence.jet and LineupShortSequence.jet in Notepad… both are plain-text files. Use Ctrl+F to search and find the question and answers in the files. Voila, super simple!
(2) Show-off: Get a perfect sort on the first try in the final round. You need to correctly place all 9 answers AND correctly trash all 3 incorrect answers. Can be done at the same time as Employee of the Month.
(1) Human or Machine: Make it through 10 rounds in Quixort Forever mode. Load up Forever, and survive for 10 rounds.
(2) Employee of the Month: Get a perfect score in Normal mode. You must get all 9 sorted correctly in each of the 3 rounds. You will get Show-Off automatically when you earn this.
(1) Falling Fast: Beat the Jackbox time in Classic or Forever mode. You can turn on speedrun mode via Settings, to get an on-screen timer. You need to get under 2 minutes! 2:00.85 did not award, but 1:56.61 did award. Go into Settings and disable the tutorial. Also set block speed to 1. Play a round of Forever; this won’t be fast enough due to additional voice over dialogue. Then play again, same players. Lose as fast as possible. Mash that SLAM button!