Shiv Door locations in The Last of Us Part 1.
The Shiv Door locations in The Last of Us Part 1:
Note: These are the locations of the Shiv Doors in the original PlayStation 3 version of the game and the remastered version on PlayStation 4. They have been the same on my play through on PC so far
- The Outskirts – Museum: After the cutscene where Joel and Tess leave the subway, you’ll come across a room with a shiv door on the left. The door leads to a supply room that contains a few resources and the training manual “shiv doors”.
- Bill’s Town – The Woods: After leaving Bill’s safe house, head towards the dead-end alley and take a left. You’ll find a shiv door in the corner of the alley. The door leads to a tool shed with some useful supplies.
- Pittsburgh – Alone and Forsaken: During the chapter where Joel and Ellie get separated, you’ll eventually reach a point where you need to jump over a fence to progress. Instead of jumping over the fence, look for a building on the left. You’ll find a shiv door that leads to a supply room.
- Pittsburgh – Hotel Lobby: In the hotel lobby, there’s a shiv door on the left side of the reception desk. The door leads to a room with a safe containing valuable supplies.
- Pittsburgh – Financial District: After entering the Financial District, you’ll eventually reach a point where you need to traverse a building with multiple floors. On the first floor of this building, you’ll find a shiv door on the left side. The door leads to a room with a workbench and some supplies.
- The Suburbs – Sewers: After exiting the underground tunnels and reaching the surface, head to the left and look for a shiv door near the fenced-in area. The door leads to a room with a workbench and some supplies.
- The Suburbs – Suburbs: Near the beginning of this chapter, you’ll come across a house with a locked door on the right side. You’ll need to use a shiv to enter the house and progress.