This is how to get the Psychotherapist achievement. You have to save everybody that can be saved to get this achievement. The guide only includes the options I tried that work. It doesn’t cover all possible dialogue options.
- 1. What do you mean?
- 2. Your comrades would have wanted you to keep living. OR 3. You don’t have anything to blame yourself for. You went through hell! It was war. People die.
- 1. What about your family? You must have somebody who loves you, right? OR 2. Don’t give up hope. Everything is going to be different!
- 1. No. I can’t leave you alone. OR 2. You need to talk this through. It’ll help. You see.
- 2. Why don’t we grab a beer, and you can tell me your story?
2) The Butcher
- 1. Hey, are you okay? OR 2. Why are you laughing?
- 1. Okay… who am I talking to? OR 3. I’ve seen your face before… on the news, I think.
- 1. Why are they looking for you? OR 3. Why do they call you the Butcher?
- 2. Do you at least have remorse for your crimes? OR 3. …
- 1. If you regret what you did, maybe it’s time to stop running.
3) Mr. Frog
- 1. I’m Will. OR 3. Uh…
- 3. Wow! How do you do that without moving your lips?
- 1. Mr. Frog, wait! Don’t do it!
- 1. Seriously, how can you talk like that without moving your lips? It’s so cool!
- 3. It’s tough being a frog in this world or ours.
4) Old lady
- 1. I said life is beautiful. Don’t do it!
- 1. But you could keep living.
- 2. You’re 102? Get out of here! You don’t look a day over 70.
- 1. There’s more to life than youth, ma’am. The important thing is to stay young at heart.
- 1. Everything has its time. There’s no need to rush things.
5) Cult member
- 2. Why shouldn’t I be here?
- 2. I don’t know what leader you’re talking about, but you definitely need to get down from there.
- 3. How can suicide set you free?
- 2. Don’t you understand? The only thing waiting for you down there is death, not freedom!
- 2. Please get down from there. You can’t get free this way.
6) Rich guy
- 2. What do you mean? OR 3. Why do you say that?
- 1. Isn’t that what life is all about?
- 1. What would you rather be doing?
- 2. No way. You can’t buy me off.
- 3. You just need a distraction. Have you tried finding a hobby?
- 1. What are you talking about? OR 3. Okay, okay. But it seems like maybe you want to talk.
- 1. What happened to her? OR 3. Wow… are you serious?
- 1. Yeah, I’ve heard about what the Russkies did to the spies they caught. OR 3. That’s awful. I’m so sorry.
- 1. That sounds really romantic.
- 3. But this won’t bring her back. There’s got to be another way.
1. Hi John. I’m Will. Can you tell me what happened?
2. I understand. That really sucks. OR 3. Why don’t you tell me how you’re feeling? Maybe it’ll help.
1. It happens. You need to find a way to move on. OR 2. It’s gonna be okay, John. I’ve had my heart broken too.
3. Try to live for yourself. Do something interesting.
9) Cancer patient
- 3. Is there any way you could still be helped?
- 2. You’ve still got a little time. Why not do something you’ve always dreamed about?
- 1. You aren’t alone. There are lots of seriously ill people in the world.
- 2. But they’re going through the same thing as you. They understand you better than anyone.
- 3. Don’t do anything foolish. It’s not your time yet.
10) Ghost girl’s parent
- 1. Let’s just talk. Is that okay? OR 3. Can you tell me why you’re so tired?
- 2. Who do you see? OR 3. Are you having nightmares?
- 1. That’s awful… OR 3. I’m so sorry about your daughter.
- 3. You didn’t do anything wrong. There’s no way you could have known it would happen.
- 2. I think you should go to church.
11) Rick Astley
- 2. Never gonna give you up.
- 3. Never gonna let you down.
- 2. Never gonna run around and desert you.
- 1. Never gonna make you cry.
- 2. Never gonna say goodbye.
12) Mama’s boy
- 2. Hold on a second, let’s just talk. OR 3. Why did you make the decision?
- 1. It’s okay, I just want to help you. OR 2. Alright, then, just tell me what brought you here.
- 2. Have you tried asking your friends for help?
- 3. I know what you’re talking about. I’m on my own too.
- 2. Go home to your mother and forget about today.
13) 2nd cult member
- 1. No, that’s not why I’m here
- 2. Does it really matter which bridge it is?
- 1. Hey, are you even listening to me?
- 3. Why do you want to jump so badly?
- 3. Maybe you need to go home and really think this through.
14) Conjoined sisters
- 2. Could you try talking, uh… one at a time? OR 3. Are there…two of you?
- 2. I could ask you the same question. OR 3. One at a time, please! What happened to, uh… you two?
- 2. Yeah, this really is complicated… OR 3. Every guy you meet, huh? How about spending the night with me?
- 1. You need to find a way to compromise… OR 3. Maybe you both need to loosen up a little.
- 1. A doctor might be able to help. But I think only one of you would survive the operation…
15) Herald of the future
- 3. So how is this world going to be better than the old one?
- 1. You have an interesting way of describing this new world…
- 3. I don’t mind this world all that much
- 2. I’m not willing to die for some “new world.”
- 3. Sorry, I’m just not seeing any light down there. Maybe you should look for it somewhere else.
16) Religious friend
- 2. Who are you talking about? Who’s going to forgive you?
- 3. Let’s just calm down and talk. What happened?
- 1. Wait! Isn’t suicide a sin?
- 2. You’re going to cause your friends a lot of pain. They love you, you know.
- 2. Think about what’s going to happen to your own soul.
17) Indecisive person
- 3. Hold on a second, okay? Let’s just talk.
- 3. Come on, I’ll help you down.
- 1. Wait! Why?!
- 2. It’s okay, just let me help you.
- 2. Stop, stop! Hold on a second. Just take a deep breath.
18) Homeless person
- 2. Hey, take it easy, okay? Come down from there.
- 1. Sorry, bro, I’m broke.
- 3. Simmer down, okay? Come on, get down from there.
- 2. Are you okay?
- 1. Listen, you can take everything I have, just get down from there!
- 1. Hey, take it easy. What’s up? OR 3. What exactly makes you so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mad?
- 1. What are you so mad about? OR 2. There are lots of ways to deal with anger.
- 1. Everything’s okay. Just get down from there. OR 3. Believe me, dude, you aren’t the only one asking himself that question.
- 2. Sure, I’ll help you. That’s why I’m here. OR 3. Give me your hand. I’ll help you.
- 1. Hey, chill out, buddy. Everything’s cool. OR 2. Come on, now, there’s no need to…roar like that.
20) Ishtabach sacrifice
You can’t save them.
21) Domestic abuse partner
- 3. Hold on, I just want to help.
- 2. Come on, dude, let’s just talk. OR 3. Man, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that…
- 3. Damn, that’s harsh. But there’s got to be some way out.
- 2. Have you ever tried going to the police?
- 1. You need to hide somewhere safe. OR 2. That’s awful. Dump him and leave town.
22) Hit-and-run person
- 1. What didn’t you do? OR 3. I wasn’t going to accuse you of anything.
- 1. Tell me about it. OR 3. What did you do?
- 1. Oh ♥♥♥♥… OR 3. Are you sure?
- 2. You need to go to the police.
23) Bad friend
- 1. What’s the matter, honey? OR 2. There, there, it’s okay, calm down. OR 3. Did somebody hurt you?
- 1. Who comes to you, darling? OR 3. Do you want to tell me about it? It’ll help.
- 1. Just tell me what happened. OR 3. It isn’t stupid, it’s important. Tell me about it.
- 2 That’s not your fault. OR 3. Online dating is nothing but lies.
- 1. It’s not your fault. She’s the one who decided to do it. OR 2. You need to forgive yourself.
24) Leg operation person
- 2. I’m not trying to stop you, I just want to talk. OR 3. Let me help.
- 1. Or what? OR 2. You ran away?
- 2. If you don’t walk away from the edge, I’m going to have to use force. OR 3. And you aren’t even willing to try?
- 2. Because they care! OR 3. You talk you don’t give a damn about them.
- 1. You can’t just rebel and run away like a teenager.
Police apologizes – choose “It’s okay, I get it.”
- 1. Hey, can you hear me? OR 3. Let’s just talk.
- 1. (Say nothing.) OR 2. Who?
- 3. It’s okay, it’s okay… just tell me what happened.
- 1. What the hell are you talking about?! What ducks? OR 2. Do you want to talk about it?
- 2. I’ll buy you some new ducks, just don’t jump.
26) Eating disorder person
- 1. I wasn’t planning to. OR 2. Why would I laugh at you? OR 3. Has somebody been laughing at you?
- 2. I don’t understand why anybody laugh at you. OR 3. I’m still not laughing.
- 2. I see. Listen, why do you care so much about what other people think? OR 3. If you ask me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- 2. I can see you just fine, and I think you’re cute. OR 3. Come on, you’re gorgeous!
- 1. Go home and get a good night’s sleep.
27) Super fan
- 1. Who’s your hero? OR 2. So? OR 3. How did it happen?
- 1. So? OR 2. Who was he?
- 1. Yeah, he was the best. OR 3. Oh man, Old Chuck died?!
- 2. Don’t be silly. Let’s just remember his greatest hits. OR 3. But the world is what it is. You need to make peace with it.
- 3. You should just keep his memory alive.
28) Stamp Guy
- 1. You’re standing on a bridge. OR 2. Good question. What ARE you doing?
- 1. What kind of sound is that? OR 3. And you can’t get a break from it?
- 1. So that’s your job?
- 2. Lots of people hate their jobs, but you need to live somehow.
- 1. Try to relax. Just imagine you’re tap-dancing.
29) Insecure person
- 1. What do you mean? OR 2. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
- 1. Nobody’s perfect. OR 2. And you think that’s a problem?
- 1. Are you sure? It’s not like you’ve got another one.
- 3. People have been into non-standards appearances lately.
- 1. WP no RE.
- 1. Lay it on me. OR 2. Every problem has a solution.
- 1. Let me help you. OR 3. Solve what?
- 1. You sick bastard. OR 2. I’m calling the cops (end).
- 1. Who? OR 3. It happens.
- 2. So where is she now?
- 1. Uh… what? OR 2. Sorry, I don’t understand.
- 1. You lost me. OR 2. Let’s rewind a little, okay? OR 3. I can only guess.
- 3. I’m sure Miriam is in good hands.
32) Yo guy
- 2. Yo yo! OR 3. Yo yo yo
- 2. I’m cool. OR 3. ‘Sup with you?
- 1. It’s more like gliding than flying.
- 1. Unfortunately, yeah. OR 2. Why do you ask?
- 1. Are you a tourist? OR 3. Why do you care about it?
- 1. Wait, what?! OR 3. It’s not that great. Like, maybe three out of five.
- 3. There are other places like this?
- 2. I just want to help you.
34) Film bro
- 2. You seem really upset.
- 3. OKay, fine. Sorry.
- 1. Happy to help! OR 3. Why don’t you tell me about it?
- 1. What happened?
- 1. Sounds like the plot of a movie.
35) Betrayed man
- 3. Okay, we’ll just stand here silently.
- 2. No offense. OR 3. No, of course not. Sorry.
- 1. Wanna talk about it? OR 2. I hear you, buddy.
- 1. What a twist!
- 2. If you jump, that means you’re okay with the way she treated you.
36) Sexual assault victim
- 1. What’s the matter? OR 3. Did somebody hurt you?
- 3. What does he do?
- 1. Jesus. I’m so sorry… OR 3. Have you told your mom about it?
- 1. You don’t have to.
- 3. Talk to your mom, she’ll help you.