Here is a full walkthrough for Zombie’s Retreat 2: Gridlocked. as the new version 0.12.3 Beta Public is now out with only some fixes, this walkthrough for V0.12.2 is still useful for you.
Zombie’s Retreat 2 is a zombie survival game with salvage and crafting elements. There are five time periods for each day: morning, midday, evening, night, and midnight. Resources are usually obtained from salvage points or sweet stashes. Typically, they are found on what look like trash bins. A salvage point will replenish every two days. There are also wooden crates that can be broken into for resources. These do not respawn. If you run out of food or water for two straight days, you will get a game over. If at any point you find yourself running low on food or water stop progressing and focus on salvaging resources.
Fast travel is also available. In order to use fast travel, you need to unlock bus stops. These are indicated by a blue sparkle. There is one in each district. Simply interact with the stop once to have it unlocked as an available travel destination. Alternatively, some districts are connected via the subway. This is also a method of fast travel. However, this requires story progression.
Zombie’s Retreat 2 has three difficulty settings: Easy, Normal and Hardcore (N/A yet). To get the full experience I would recommend you start on Normal. None of the difficulties have any changes on any of the scenes.
Easy – For those only wishing to experience the story.
* Cheats are available
* 100% salvage bonus chance to obtain items with party members from salvage points.
Resource Consumption (Woman Rescued)
* 0-3: 2 Food & 1 Water
* 4-5: 3 Food & 2 Water
Normal – The intended difficulty.
* Cheats are not available
Resource Consumption (Woman Rescued)
* 0-3: 3 Food & 2 Water
* 4-5: 4 Food & 3 Water
* Scrap Metal – Scavenged metal useful for crafting and construction. A hard-to-find resource!
* Scrap Wood – Scavenged wood useful for crafting and construction. It’s plentiful and useful for many objects!
* Scrap Brick – Scavenged brick useful for crafting and construction. An essential item for new buildings!
* Electric Fuse – Scavenged brick useful for crafting and construction. An essential item for new buildings!
* String – Scavenged string that can be used on certain crafts. It’s very strong and reliable!
* Medicinal Herb – A soothing plant often used to treat physical wounds. Restores 1 HP.
* Med Kit – A care package that can patch up serious wounds! Restores all HP.
* Water – Fresh water necessary for survival! Also useful in certain building projects.
* Food (Grain) – Hearty grains that are essential for survival!
* Food (Fish) – Fresh fish chock full of health nutrients!
* Nuclear Fish – A crazy looking fish that’s glowing bright green! It’s probably not safe to eat but maybe I can sell it.
* Golden Fish – A sparkly fish that looks incredibly rare! It’s probably not safe to eat but maybe I can sell it.
* Food (Junk) – Questionable, but incredibly tasty food. Survivors will only consume this as a last resort.
* Food (Fresh) Sweet food that will be sure to keep survivors full of energy!
* Rusty Can – A useless scrap of junk. I don’t think there’s much I can do with it…
* Strawberries – Plump strawberries with a sweet taste! Stacy can use these to make milkshakes.
* Blueberries – Bountiful blueberries with a sour taste! Stacy can use these to make milkshakes.
* Chocolate – Luscious chocolate with a strong taste! Stacy can use these to make milkshakes.
* Milk – Creamy and rich milk from a cow… right? Stacy can use these to make milkshakes.
* Revolver – Bullets are slow but pack a punch!
* Shotgun – Will leave a dent in anything!
* Fishing Rod – A flimsy rod that can be used to catch fish! It will break after a few uses.
* Wood Cutting Axe – A flimsy rod that can harvest wood! It will break after a few uses.
* Metal-Cutting Saw – A flimsy saw that can cut metal! Strong enough to cut through one weak fence.
* Heavy Hammer – A heavy hammer that can harvest brick from stray piles! It will break after a few uses.
You can craft using the work area on the 1st floor of the Home Base. You can also craft items using the crafting bench at Fiona’s Workshop or at Stacy’s Diner.
* Ammunition x4 (Rev.) = Scrap Metal (1x)
* Ammunition x4 (Shot.) = Scrap Metal (3x)
* Fishing Rod = Scrap Wood (1x) + String (1x)
* Wood Cutting Axe = Scrap Metal (1x) + Scrap Wood (1x)
* Metal-Cutting Saw = Scrap Metal (2x)
* Heavy Hammer = Scrap Metal (1x) + Scrap Wood (1x)
* Red Wine = Water (2x) + Food (Fresh) (2x) + Medicinal Herb (2x)
* Premium Vodka = Water (2x) + Food (Grain) (2x) + Medicinal Herb (2x)
* Fiona’s Workshop = Scrap Brick (3x)
* Stacy’s Diner = Scrap Wood (8x) + Scrap Metal (5x) + Scrap Brick (4x)
* Beginner Garden = Food (Fresh) (x4) + Scrap Wood (4x) + Water (2x) [Found in Apartments]
* Water Filter = Water (4x) + Scrap Metal (4x) + Electric Fuse (1x) [Found in Water Generator building in the Port area]
* Stacy Bedroom Upgrade = Scrap Wood (5x) + Scrap Brick (2x) + Strawberries (2x)
* Nadia Bedroom Upgrade = Scrap Wood (4x) + Scrap Brick (4x) + Medicinal Herb (2X)
* Bathroom Bench = Scrap Wood (2x)
* Olivia’s Bedroom = Scrap Wood (5x) + Scrap Metal (2x) + Medicinal Herb (2x)
* Antenna Set = Com Kit (1x) + Electric Fuse (1x) + Scrap Metal (1x)
* Stereo = Electric Fuse (1x) + Scrap Metal (2x)
* Name Journal = Scrap Wood (1x)
* Strawberry Milkshake = Strawberries (2x) + Milk (1x) – It will restore your health and give you a temporary boost!
* Chocolate Milkshake = Chocolate (2x) + Milk (1x) – It will temporarily boost the amount of items you find!
* Blueberry Milkshake = Blueberries (2x) + Milk (1x) – It will energize you enough to explore the city once at Midnight!
* Frozen Latte = Chocolate (1x) + Blueberries (1x) + Milk (1x) – It will boost the speed that you loot until the day ends!
* Deluxe Banana Split = Strawberries (1x) + Chocolate (1x) + Blueberries (1x) + Milk (2x) – Stacy’s super-secret special banana split! Strangely, the ingredients don’t require bananas…
* Banana Cream Pie = Free! – Stacy’s special Banana Cream Pie! Cream filling is optional but recommended…
Once you gain access to the Medical District, examine the fence south of the bus stop. Use a Metal-Cutting Saw to open up the fence. Examine the door to the small outpost to gain access to the trader.
* Scrap Metal (3x) = Water (3x)
* Scrap Brick (4x) = Fish (2x)
* Scrap Wood (3x) = Ammunition (Revolver) (6x)
* Electric Fuse (3x) = Medicinal Herb (3x)
* Water (3x) = Food (Fresh) (2x)
* Food (Grain) (3x) = String (2x)
* Digital Camera = Red Wine (2x)
Once you gain access to the Underground, you will be able to buy and sell various items using money.
* Scrap Metal – $2
* Scrap Brick – $2
* Electric Fuse (3) – $10
* Medicinal Herb – $2
* Food (Grain) – $2
* Lead Pipe – $17
* Strawberries – $1
* Blueberries – $1
* Chocolate – $1
* Milk – $1
MAIN QUEST [ZR-MAQ]
This section will outline how to complete the main quests. Details on how to progress with each girl will be covered in their respective sections.
#0 The First Day
When you have control of your character leave your room and go down the stairs. Watch the scenes. When asked what you think of the new house pick any option you want. Neither option has any lasting effects. Continue to watch the scenes. After you are given 5Z by Meredith leave the house. Watch the scenes. After the scenes examine the shiny spot in the upper left. After the events the time will change to Night, and you will be in a room with a gun. Examine the gun. Leave the room and kill the zombie that appears.
Collect the Medicinal Herb near the door and leave the room. Go downstairs and exit the corridor. You will be given a tutorial of salvage spots, however, DON’T use it just yet. (It is better to salvage this with a partner to get a bonus resource.) Kill or avoid the zombies in the convenience store.
Exit the convenience store and watch the scenes. After the scenes go to your bed and sleep.
#1 Brick By Brick
Go downstairs and watch the scenes. After the scenes go outside and talk to Fiona. She will ask you for Scrap Brick (3x). Explore the East and West District to find scrap Bricks. When you have the Scrap Bricks for Fiona talk to her again to gain access to her workshop.
#2 Connection Established
After rescuing 3 women go to sleep and a cutscene will play showing Lucy entering the grid. After the cutscene go to Lucy’s room and talk to her. Party up with her and go to the police station (You cannot enter the police station without Lucy). This can be reached by going to the West District. Travel as if you were going to the port, however instead of taking the stairs take the path south. Upon entering the police station take the stairs on the northwest side of the room.
When you go upstairs examine the vent near the window. Shoot the vent to open up a path. Follow the path and exit via another open vent. This will take you to a room with a shotgun. This gun has the ability to kill zombies in one hit. But ammo for it is sparce and expensive to craft, so use it sparingly.
After getting the shotgun leave via the vent. Enter the bathroom found in the southwest corner of the floor. Approach the vent on the east side of the room. Enter the vent and at the fork go east and exit via the vent. Leave the room and grab the items from the wooden crates. Return to the vent.
When back in the vent path take the path south. At the second fork continue going south and exit via the vent. Take the Police Station Key and exit the room via the vent. Take the vent path back to the bathroom. Go downstairs and enter the room on the northeast side. Enter the vent.
Follow the path and exit via the vent to the north. Grab the Com Kit and watch the scene. Exit via the vent. Take the path south and enter the vent. You cannot open the box in this room, however if you examine the cardboard boxes in this room, you will find an Electric Fuse.
Return to Lucy and you will immediately be sent back to the grid. Construct the Antenna Set and watch the scene.
#3 Volt by Bolt
The next day after completing the Connection Established quest, step outside and Fiona will tell you she needs to talk to you in her workshop. Go to her workshop and talk to her. She will tell you that she has a way to get the subway in the East District to operate. But she needs you to cover her while she makes the repairs. Make sure you have plenty of ammo then, party up with Fiona and go to the East district.
On the far East side take the stairs down and clear out the zombies. Examine the sparkle to have Fiona begin her repairs. Waves of zombies will start attacking you. Kill them while defending Fiona! After you have finished the last wave Fiona will finish her repair. You will now have access to the medical district via the subway.
#4 Down and Dirty
After completing the Connection Established quest talk to Lucy. She will tell you that she knows the way to the underground via the sewers in the West District’s Sketchy Alleway. If you have not been there already craft a Metal-Cutting Saw. Party up with Lucy and go to the West District. The entrance to the Sketchy Alleyway is in the Northwest part of the West District. When you enter the alleyway take the stairs down and enter under the overpass. This is the entrance to the sewers.
Watch the cutscene. Follow the path until you reach a switch. After the scene you will be in control of Lucy. Take the door just North of you. Pick up the Flare Gun and follow the path to the next switch. After activating it return to the MC. Continue on the path until you reach another switch. Use the switch then, once you have control of Lucy again return to the door you used previously. Follow the path to the next switch. After activating the second switch return to the MC. Fortunately the last set of switches are next to each other. Follow the new path to the door.
Make sure to save before you enter the next room. Go up the stairs and watch the scene. After the scene you will be in a boss fight with L-001. Avoid his attacks and wait for his aura to disappear. This is the only time you can damage him. After the fight watch the scenes and enter the Underground.
#5 Divide and Conquer
Talk to the Stacked Biker in the Northwest area. She will give you info regarding the Colosseum. After talking to her go West and enter the green metal alleyway. Talk to one of the two people talking by entrance to get some information on Violet. Continue to follow the path North to the next area. Enter the Colosseum. Talk to the Tough Woman. After talking with her she will tell you that you cannot enter without an endorsement. There is nothing else you can do but leave and go back to the main underground area. Watch the scene and take the green metal alleyway to the East side.
Walk up to the woman and watch the scene. You now have Mist’s Endorsement. Return to the Tough Woman and she will now let you enter the Colosseum. Watch the scenes. You will now be in a fight with waves of zombies. Watch out for the rising spikes on the floor. After the fight talk to the other men in the rest area. After that watch the scenes. After the scenes exit the Colosseum and talk to one of the two bodyguards blocking the way to Violet’s room. They will let you pass. Continue on into Violet’s room. Watch the Violet Hand job sex scene.
After the scene, leave and go North and approach Lucy. Watch the scene and take the subway to leave the Underground.
Party Up Bonus: Food (Fresh) or Water
1. Talk to Meredith.
2. The next day talk to Meredith again.
3. At Night go to the upstairs bathroom and watch Meredith shower.
4. The next day talk to Meredith. You will receive instructions on how to build a bathroom seat. In order to craft it you will need to have access to Fiona’s workshop. This will require Scrap Wood (2x).
5. After building the bathroom seat talk to Meredith again. At Night go to the upstairs bathroom to take a bath with Meredith.
6. The next day talk to Meredith again. At Night go to the upstairs bathroom to take another bath with Meredith.
7. The next day talk to Meredith. At Night enter the upstairs bathroom. Watch the Meredith Bathroom Hand job scene.
8. The next day talk to Meredith. She will say that Fiona found and gave her the key to room 201 of the Crimson Apartments. Party up with Meredith and go to the apartments. (The apartments can be found in the east district. If you have not been there yet you will need to craft a Metal-Cutting Saw.)
9. Go upstairs and enter room 201. (The east side door)
10. Examine the note on the table and watch the scene.
11. Upon returning to the grid talk to Meredith then go to bed and watch the scene.
12. After the scene go to Meredith’s room and watch the scene.
13. The next day during the Evening talk to Meredith and choose the dinner option. During dinner talk with Meredith and choose the flirt option.
14. After dinner go upstairs and a scene will start. Watch the Meredith Bathroom Masturbation. (To view again you need to flirt with Meredith during dinner)
15. The next day talk to Meredith. She asks you to get her a bottle of wine. Go to the restaurant in the West District and loot the salvage point. This will get you Bartender’s Basics. This will allow you to craft Wine & Vodka at home. (If you have progressed far enough with Oliva you may already have Bartender’s Basics)
16. After crafting the wine talk the Meredith.
17. During the Evening talk to Meredith and choose dinner. While eating choose the option “Sweet Talk”.
18. After dinner go back to your room and examine the pink sparkle. Choose the option wait for Meredith. Watch the Meredith Blowjob scene.
19. After you have completed the quest Volt by Bolt. Talk to Meredith.
20. Party up with Meredith and go to the Medical District.
21. Once you have arrived enter the hospital and go upstairs. Enter the room on the Northeast side.
22. Examine the white cabinet on the south side of the room to learn how to use the synthesizer and the available medicinal recipes.
23. Meredith needs an Antihistamine, so the colors you need are Green, Orange and Purple.
24. Examine the nearby computer to begin synthesizing. You need to combine the colors to make the ones necessary for the recipe you want. So, the colors you need to combine are Blue & Yellow, Red & Yellow, and Red & Blue.
25. Take the medicine and go back home.
26. Talk to Meredith.
27. The next day talk to Meredith and watch the scenes.
28. If you have played Town of Passion this should be very familiar to you. There are six locations where the hearts can spawn. Collect them while avoiding the zombies. Once you have enough the enemies will disappear and you can leave via the door to the North.
29. Watch the scenes. Watch the Meredith Night Sex scene.
30. Talk to Meredith.
31. Go to the Sketch Alleyway. (If you have not been there yet it is in the West District toward the Northwest. You will need to craft a Metal-Cutting Saw to enter.) Enter the building next to the stairs.
32. Examine the sparkle to receive Erotic Soap.
33. At Night take a bath with Meredith. Choose sex to unlock the Bathroom Sex scene.
Party Up Bonus: Food (Grain) or Scrap Metal
1. Talk to Jenny
2. The next day talk to Jenny again. She will ask you to give her a massage. Jenny will be available for a massage during the Morning or the Evening. Give her a massage at either time.
3. After the massage talk to Jenny again. She will reminisce about the summers the MC and her had a Camp Zomi. (This is the place where Zombie Retreat 1 takes place) After the conversation the MC decides to find a flower that grew at Camp Zomi.
4. Go to the East District and enter the Park (on the southeast side of the map).
5. Examine the white flowers in the northwest area of the park. Obtain Nostalgic Flower.
6. Return home and talk the Jenny.
7. During the Morning or Evening give Jenny a massage. (If you already gave her a massage you need to wait until the next day.)
8. Watch the scene.
9. The next day talk to Jenny. Then give her a massage. Watch the Jenny Massage & Hand job scene.
10. Talk to Jenny
11. Party up with Jenny and go to the School District. (If you have not been there yet it is in the West District toward the Northwest. You will need to craft a Metal-Cutting Saw to enter.)
12. Upon entering the school, go toward the East hallway.
13. Cross the courtyard and enter the hallway on the opposite side.
14. Move toward the vending machine and watch the scene.
15. You now are playing as Jenny. (Recommend saving now) As Jenny you don’t have any way to attack the zombies. Stepping on the rubble or broken glass will make a noise. Use this to distract the zombies and move without being seen.
16. Enter the door to the North and watch the scene. Unlock the Jenny Sex scene.
Party Up Bonus: Scrap Bricks or Medicinal Herb
1. Party up with whomever you want and go to the West District. After examining the area for resources go to the building in the upper right. This is the West Meadow Apartments. Enter the building for a scene. This scene will be slightly different depending on who you have with you when you enter. Kill all the zombies in the hallway and enter the bottom leftmost room to rescue Olivia.
2. Talk to Oliva. After she tells you not to be afraid to ask for anything, talk to her again to exhaust her dialog.
3. The next day talk to Olivia.
4. During the Midday try and talk to Olivia. This will unlock the Stretch scene.
5. The next day talk to Olivia. Party up with Olivia and go to the West District. Return to the West Meadow Apartments and enter Olivia’s apartment. (The West Meadow Apartments in the upper right and the bottom leftmost room is Olivia’s) Examine her bed to find her Silk Bra. Watch the cutscene and unlock the Thigh Job sex scene. After the scene you will automatically be sent back to the grid.
6. Talk to Olivia. She is glad you found her favorite bra, but now she is worried about her missing panties. She needs some time to think about what to do. (If you talk to Olivia during the Mid-day, you can rewatch the Stretch scene. This will not advance time.)
7. The next day talk to Olivia. Party up with her and go back to the West Meadow Apartments. You can now enter the previously locked room. The middle north side door. Go down the stairs. After the brief scene, talk to Olivia. Then examine the computer on the west side. After that examine the paper on the east side. When you are done leave the room and watch the scene. After the scene you will automatically be sent back to the grid.
8. Talk to Olivia. She asks you to get her some vodka. Go to the restaurant in the West District and loot the salvage point. This will get you Bartender’s Basics. This will allow you to craft Wine & Vodka at home. (If you have progressed far enough with Meredith you may already have Bartender’s Basics)
9. After crafting Premium Vodka talk to Olivia. This will unlock the Flirt option for Olivia during dinner. (Do not do this if you have not upgraded Olivia’s room. You will not be able to advance until you do. This can be crafted at Olivia’s workshop).
10. During the evening talk to Meredith and select dinner. During dinner select Olivia and choose flirt. Finish dinner and watch the scene. Unlock the Olivia’s blowjob scene.
11. The next day talk to Olivia. Party up with her and go back to the West Meadow Apartments. Examine the boxes and the end of the hall and go to the attic.
12. Examine the dresser in the south middle area.
13. Examine the picture in the northwest area.
14. Go to the closet in the southeast area.
15. Go to the northeast area and examine the valve on the wall. This will drain the water in the bathtub.
16. Examine the bathtub to get a key. Reexamine the dresser. After the scene watch Olivia’s Bedroom Sex scene. If you party up with Olivia and return to the West Meadow Apartments, you can re watch Thigh Job sex scene or unlock the Hallway sex scene.
Party Up Bonus: Strawberries, Blueberries, Chocolate, Milk
1. Go to the East District. Enter the building in the northeast corner. The one with the burger on it.
2. Go to the door in the northeast corner and watch the scene.
3. Talk to Stacy.
4. Go to Fiona’s workshop and build Stacy’s diner.
5. Talk to Stacy. She will ask you to take her to the restaurant in the West District.
6. Party up with Stacy and go to the West District. The restaurant is the first building you see upon leaving the grid. (It looks green) Examine the doors in the back to enter the kitchen.
7. When the scene ends kill all of the zombies. Watch the scene. You now have access to Sweet Stash’s and to Stacy’s Milkshake’s.
8. Craft 2 milkshakes and watch the scene.
9. Craft 2 more milkshakes. Stacy will add a new ‘special’ dessert to the menu. It requires Strawberries (1x) + Chocolate (1x) + Blueberries (1x) + Milk (2x)
10. Craft the Deluxe Banana Split. Watch the Stacy Paizuri sex scene.
11. After the scene talk to Stacy. She will ask you to go on a top-secret mission to the arcade.
12. Party up with Stacy and go back to the Arcade. (Make sure you have plenty of ammo before going) Enter the hallway and watch the scene. Go to the performance hall via the doors on the East side.
13. Leave the performance hall and go back to the hallway. You should see a sparkle next to the boxes on the North wall.
14. This will be a note with a hint on how to turn on the backup generator. The code is Purple, Pink, Teal, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, Red.
15. Go back to the main Arcade area and examine the arcade machines in the order found in the note. The order starting from the left is 1, 5, 2, 5, 1, 3, 2, 3.
16. After turning on the backup generator, return to the performance hall. This will trigger a boss fight.
17. Kill the waves of zombies that appear while avoiding debris. When Stacy opens up a path go on stage and shoot the boss.
18. After defeating the boss, go back to the hallway and use the door to the north.
19. Examine the bottle on the table first. This is Z-Cola. It will permanently increase your max HP.
20. After getting the Z-Cola examine the desk in the middle of the room.
21. Watch the scenes then watch the Stacy Sex scene. You can re watch Stacy’s sex scenes by talking to her at her diner and selecting Dessert.
22. If you party up with Stacy and go back to the Arcade you can watch an alternative version of the Stacy Sex scene by examining the sparkle in the southeast corner of the Arcade.
Party Up Bonus: Food (Grain) or String
1. Craft a Metal-Cutting Saw.
2. Go to the East District and examine the metal fence across from the convivence store.
3. Enter the Apartments and go to the second floor.
4. Enter the room on the west side and watch the scene.
5. Back at the Grid talk to Nadia.
6. Party up with Nadia and go to the School District. (If you have not been there yet it is in the West District toward the Northwest. You will need to craft a Metal-Cutting Saw to enter.)
7. Enter the school and enter the southmost room on the east side.
8. Move the boxes to reach the door on the other side of the room.
9. Go east and take the stairs to the 2nd floor.
10. On the 2nd floor enter the room on the west side.
11. Watch the scene then interact with each of the green spots. After interacting with all the green spots, talk to Nadia.
12. When talking to her you will have 3 choices to pick from, to figure out what is going on. The correct choice is “Hot For Teacher”, but there is no penalty for picking the wrong choice. After the scene you will be back in the Grid.
13.Back at the Grid Nadia will want to talk to you in her room. Go to her room at Night. Watch the Nadia Flash scene.
14. The next day talk to Nadia. She will want you to upgrade her room. Go to Fiona’s Workshop and craft Nadia’s Bedroom Upgrade.
15. After upgrading her room talk to Nadia. She will want to talk to you in her room. Go to her room at Night. Talk to Nadia and watch the Cuddle & Hand job Sex scene.
16. The next day talk to Nadia. She has a new lead on where Isaac is. Party up with her and go back to the school.
17. Back at the school go to the east hallway and go north. Use the door on the west side to enter the courtyard and watch the scene.
18. Enter the door the zombie unlocked and enter the Athletic Hall.
19. Go to the east side and use the doors past the stairs to enter the pool. (Make sure to save before you enter)
20. After the scene you will be in a boss fight with the two Polo Zombies. The two of them will pop up from one of the three pools. Avoid their projectiles while landing hits. I recommend hitting them from the side.
21. After the boss fight use the doors to the north and examine the locker with the sparkle.
22. To unlock Isaac’s locker you need to find a locker combination. The only clue is “Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Red”. In various parts of the school there is one locker that is a different color than the rest. These lockers when examined will give you a piece of the combination. If you don’t want to look for the combination the answer is 5704811269.
23. After the scene you will be back at the Grid. Nadia will want to talk to you in her room. At Night go to her room and watch the Nadia Sex scene.
24. If you party up with Nadia and go back to her apartment you can watch an alternative version of the Nadia Night Sex scene by examining the sparkle.
Party Up Bonus: Scrap Brick or Ammunition (Revolver)
1. Complete the Connection Established quest.
2. Complete the Volt by Bolt quest.
3. Complete the Down and Dirty quest.
4. Complete the Divide and Conquer quest.
Party Up Bonus: Food (Fresh) or Medicinal Herb
1. Complete the Volt by Bolt quest.
2. Enter the hospital found in the Northwest area of the district.
3. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
4. Enter the room on the Northeast corner and watch the scene.
Party Up Bonus: N/A
1. Complete the Divide and Conquer quest.
SPECIAL QUESTS [ZR-SQS]
1# Tricks and Treats
After the scene follow the road North and watch the scene with Meredith. Once finished talk to Meredith and choose Trick or Treat. Go to each home and watch the scene. There are a total of 4 houses. After you have gone to each home you need to find the pair you met earlier. Return to where you first started and watch the scene. This will unlock the Meredith Halloween Sex scene.
2# A Ghoulish Mystery
Follow the road and enter the cemetery. Watch the scene with Fiona. Talk the woman just East of the entrance to the cemetery. After talking to her go West and examine the sparkle. This will give you a vending machine token. Go to the vending machine next to the alley where Meredith is and examine it. This will give you a tasty juice. Go South and talk to the cop next to the police car. You will trade your juice for a brittle shovel. Go back to the cemetery and examine the sparkle on the West side. This will give you a strange orb.
Leave the cemetery and go to the Northeast corner and approach Fiona. Try to leave the area but a woman will block the path. Talk to her to get to move. As an apology she will give you a fresh pumpkin. Make your way back to the cemetery and talk to the cop near the entrance. Hear what she has to say. It will be a clue to solve the next puzzle. Examine the graves that the cop tells you about (The answers she gives are random). If done correctly the strange orb will turn into the cursed orb.
Before you leave the cemetery talk to the couple West of the graves. You will trade your fresh pumpkin for a jack-o-lantern (as of v0.10.1 the item has not been implemented but will be at a later update). Return to Fiona and watch the scene. This will unlock the Fiona Halloween Sex scene.
After getting the digital camera from the trader, you will have access to the gallery. This will unlock pictures as you progress with each of the characters.
1# View the Stacy Paizuri sex scene.
2# Watch the Meredith Night sex scene.
3# Watch Jenny Night sex scene.
4# Watch Olivia Bedroom sex scene.
5# Watch Nadia Night sex scene.
13# Finish the Halloween Event
On Easy mode, the journal in your bedroom has an extra feature that allows you to unlock Cheat Mode. Cheat mode is permanent and will mark your save file as “Cheat”. These cheats can be enabled/disabled at any time when you visit the journal.
Invincible – If your HP falls under 3, it will refill back up to 3
No Food/Water Checks – The game no longer checks for food/water
Unlimited Ammo – Infinite ammo
All Infos credit to zangetsu3223