If you want to boost your FPS but still have the game look good, try these settings:
– Window Mode: Fullscreen (Fullscreen output control has higher performance on older GPUs)
– Motion Blur: Off
– Resolution: Native
– Framerate Limit Lock: Unlocked
– Image Sharpening: (Personal Preference)
– Shadow Quality: Low
– Resolution Scale: 100 (The lower it is the more fps is gained but blurriness increases)
– Texture Quality: High (Usually doesn’t suffer a performance impact on modern GPUs)
– Chromatic Aberration: Off (Personal Preference, adds blurriness)
– Anti-Aliasing Quality: Off on older GPUs
– Ambient Occlusion: Off
– Screen Space Reflections: Off
– Vsync: (Personal Preference, Reduces screen tearing but increases input lag)
Nvidia Control Panel: Manage 3D Settings
– Image Sharpening : Off
– Low Latency Mode : Off
– Power Management : Prefer Maximum Performance
– Texture filtering – Quality : Performance
– Threaded Optimization : On
– Set Max Pre-Rendered Frames value to 1
AMD Control Panel:
– Disable Radeon Anti-Lag, Boost, Anisotropic Filtering and Frame Rate Target Control.
– Disable Image Sharpening, Morphological Filtering, Maximum Tessellation Level and Radeon Chill.
– Set Tessellation Mode and Shader Cache to “AMD Optimized” and Anti-Aliasing Mode and Anti-aliasing Method to “Use Application settings” and “Multi-sampling”.
– Set Texture Filtering Quality to “Performance” and GPU Workload “Graphics”.
– Enable Surface Format Optimization.
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite – All Weapon Damage Ranking
- Aliens Fireteam Elite: How to Adjust the FOV
- Aliens Fireteam Elite: All Weapons List (V1.0)