With this tool, images can easily be converted into ARK-compatible PNT images. Detailed images are no longer a problem thanks to the new color palette of 127 dyes.
• Supported image file types include PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, and TIF
• Images are automatically scaled and fitted to the correct size
• The color palette allows for the selection of specific colors to be used
• Selecting the painting target automatically adds the correct file extension
• Colors are better determined using dithering to obtain a more detailed image
• Existing PNTs can be converted back to PNG
• Supports transparent images
How to convert an image
- Click on “Open File” to load your desired image into the program.
- Next, choose the intended use of the image by selecting the “Category” first and then your “Painting Target.”
- Select your “Target Directory” to quickly get directed to your target folder.
- Optionally, use the color palette to enable or disable colors.
- Click on “Convert to PNT” to save your image.
Where do I store the PNT files?
…\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK Survival Ascended\ShooterGame\Saved\MyPaintings
It is recommended to directly store the “Target Directory” here to prevent unnecessary manual file moving.
For this purpose, some helpful files are available for download at the link provided below, such as:
• ACO and ACT files to import the ASA color palette directly into programs like Photoshop
• ASA Color Palette PNG for manually selecting colors using a color picker
• UV templates for all paintable surfaces in 1024×1024 resolution
- ARK: Survival Ascended – Commands for 100% Achievements
- ARK: Survival Ascended – All Artifact Cave Entrance Locations