This guide is an ultra simple guide to show you how to access the Console without mods.
As I wanted to get the cheated cookie shadow achievement because of completionist, I searched allmighty google and all I found was a way with mods and stuff, but after searching the local files I quickly found a way.
How to Access the Console Without Mods
There open the start.js with any text editor.
On line 11 we have a DEV variable set to 0. Edit this to a 1 and save the file.
You are finished. When you now open up the game you have the browser menu and console open. You can now use all your beloved commands like Game.OpenSesame(); in your console to open the cheat menu or use other JS for whatever you want.
- Cookie Clicker: 100% Achievement Guide (Cheat)
- Cookie Clicker: How to Get “Tiny Cookie” Achievement
- Cookie Clicker: How to Find the Game Files
- Cookie Clicker: How to Get All Achievements with Cheat Mod
- Cookie Clicker: Quick Immediate Achievements