Combining mutiple ways to make bank in Cozy Grove
You want to get rich in Cozy Grove, don’t we now. Good news! I’ve created this guide specially for you to help you out! I’ve spend too much time on the wiki to combine their information with this guide to make sure you’ll get the best information possible!
There is a TLDR at the bottom of the guide
Flamey will be our new best friend, doing all the prep work for us! Before we start crafting and cooking, we have to get some materials ready.
One has to note that burning items will increase its worth. For example Fish rarely sell for a lot. Most fish prices are around 50 coints, with exceptions ofcourse. Even relics which can be sold for a nice price, give way more coins when turned into relic ash.
Materials via Recycling
Materials via Burning
• Common fish will drop 1 or 2 fishbones
• Uncommon fish will drop 2 or 3 fishbones
• Rare fish will drop 3 or 4 fishbones
• Legendary fish will drop 5 or 6 fishbones
• Mythical fish will drop 20 or 21 fishbones
Ingredients by Burning
• Potato will give 3 roasted root vegetables
• Sweet potato will give 6 roasted root vegetables
• Turnip will give 9 roasted root vegetables
• Radish will give 12 roasted root vegetables
• Parsnip will give 15 roasted root vegetables
• Any Berry will give 1 roasted fruit
• Any Citrus will give 2 roasted fruit
• Any Pear will give 2 roasted fruit
• Any Pawpaw will give 2 roasted fruit
• Any Apple will give 2 roasted fruit
• Any Plum will give 2 roasted fruit
I will be describing the 3 most profitable and easy recipe ‘chains’ for you. In my opinion saving extra produce (for example having 3 Fruit Jams left over) until you have another harvest ready and doing the chain again, is most profitable. We gotta squize these products for all they are worth.
Vegetable Recipe Chain
Mushroom Recipe Chain
Fruit Recipe Chain
I don’t even have to say it. There is one chain that is clearly more profitable then the others. The Fruit chain is in my opinion the best way to make money! Invest in all those fruit trees and you’ll get exponentially more money
Crafting: 1 Ingredient Recipe
Did I work my way through all crafting recipes to try and find the most profitable ones? Yes!
We take this moment to appriciate the Wiki for this information.
For this part I will be focussing on the most easy and profitable recipes. Since you can’t predict when you’ll get this recipe, I’ve put down multiple options for you to chose from. I’ve tried to avoid wood ingredients as much as possible since I prefer to put those flowers and fish to work for profit.
Note! With every recipe you have common, uncommon, ect. versions. In this guide I will be stating just the crafting cost for the common ones. The more rare varients ofcourse give more money, but are also harder to craft. The goal is to use the least amount of ingredients to get the most amount of profits.
Crafting: 2 Ingredient Recipe
Other interesting recipes
- The best way to make money in Cozy Grove is via Fruit Trees! Use the fruit to make Roasted Fruit, cook that into Fruit Jam and cook that into Fruit Tincture. This sells for 24,000
- Roasting Mushrooms and cooking them into Mushroom Tamari, sells for 12,000
- Roasting Root Vegetables and cooking them into Fancy Broth, sells for 10,000
- Any crafting recipe using only 4 Charred Fishbone will sell for 2,000
- Any crafting recipe using 2 Tin of Flower Pigment and 4 Charred Fishbone will sell for 2,000
- Any crafting recipe using 1 Tin of Flower Pigment and 8 Charred Fishbone will sell for 5,000