How to complete the festive duties!
Here’s how to complete the festive duties under the “village” tab in the menu ( U )
~ Including festive fish and how to catch them!
Even Fish Are Festive!
How to complete: Catch one of each Festive Fish
- Festive Anglerfish: Obtained by fishing at the Forgotten Lands.
- Festive Bass: Obtained by fishing at the Peaceful Meadow.
- Festive Fugu: Obtained by fishing at Dazzle Beach. (Only shows up in storms)
- Festive Salmon: Obtained by fishing at the Sunlit Plateau.
- Festive Squid: Obtained by fishing at the Glade of Trust.
Note: This is how the fishing spot looks like for festive fish
Reward: Santa Hat
Ho! Ho! Ho!
How to complete: Craft 10 of any festive gifts and give them to your villagers
To craft them you will need wrapping paper, which spawns around Scrooge’s shop every day
Reward: Pile of Gifts
Cookie Taste Test
How to complete: Eat 3 different Cookies.
Reward: Festive Candy Ears
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
How to complete: Craft and place a snowman
A Home for the Holidays
How to complete: Decorate your house with 5 festive items
- Apparently Festive Fish can only be caught once, so be careful not to auto-fill them while cooking if you want to keep them.
(To avoid this get them out of your inventory and chests, place them somewhere)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: All Recipes list
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: Tool Upgrade Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: Daily Checklist
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: All Clothes List
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Guide (Sleep Times, Recipes, Locations, Gems, Goraging, and etc)