Given it seems to be a problem, an easy and practical guide to achieve high results, and even the best one, in writing Ian’s book.
You just have to choose: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
In this way you’ll achieve 8 points (aka perfect score) with a Historical book, and 7 points with a Fantasy or Sci-Fi book. To reach max points with those two you have to choose: for the Fantasy one Romantic or Crude, for the Sci-Fi one Chosen One. That’s it.
To make it even simpler, just choose these for max score:
- Fantasy: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic, Sacrifice.
- Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
- Historical: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
If instead you want more freedom in choices, these alternatives will all give you the perfect score anyway:
- Fantasy: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Villain/Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic/Crude, Victory/Sacrifice.
- Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Villain/Relativistic, Trickster/Anti-Hero, Treason/Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice/Defeat.
- Historical: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Relativistic, Sage/Anti-Hero, Fight/Doom, Romantic/Metaphysical, Sacrifice.