If you feel like your hands are at a wrong angle, here’s a guide to help adjust it.
The list of supported VR headsets for Propagation: Paradise Hotel on Steam is as follows:
- Meta Quest 1/2/Pro
- Oculus Rift/Rift S
- Valve Index
- HTC Vive/Pro, HTC Vive Focus 3, HTC Vive Cosmos
- Pico Neo 3, Pico 4
- Windows Mixed Reality, HP Reverb G2
Those headsets have all been tested with their associated controllers, and should automatically apply the correct angle on the hands as well as the intended use of buttons for the most comfortable experience.
Manual Controller Configuration
Should the auto-detection fail (for example if your controllers do not match your headset), you can always manually select your configuration like so:
- Launch the game. From the main menu or the Pause menu go to “Settings > Controls” and click the “Default” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click the “Advanced Controls” checkbox.
- Check that the value of the “Controller Type” field matches your controllers. If not, change it.
- If after choosing the correct controllers you still feel like the angle is wrong, you can adjust it to your liking in the same menu: “Settings” > “Controls” > “Vertical orientation of controllers”