Made this guide because of a patch, so the game no longer gives you these achievements for free. There’s 100 questions in this, so just buckle down, follow the guide, and enjoy the achievements!
2. Q: Who was freed so that Jesus could be Crucified?
3. Q: Who is the oldest person in The Bible?
4. Q: Who was Jonah commanded to prophesy to?
5. Q: On what day did God create the sun, moon, and stars?
A: Day 4
6. Q: Which two people in the Bible didn’t die?
A: Enoch and Elijah
7. Q: How was the Serpent punished for deceiving Adam and Eve?
A: Lost its Legs
8. Q: Which two legendary creatures are mentioned in the book of Job?
A: Behemoth and Leviathan
9. Q: What city was Saul traveling to when God struck him with blindness?
10. Q: How did Judas die?
A: Hung, then fell off a cliff
12. Q: What couple was struck dead after lying to the holy spirit?
A: Ananias and Sapphira
13. Q: What are Nephilim?
14. Q: What did Jael drive through Sisera’s head as he slept?
A: Tent Peg
15. Q: How did Jacob convince Issac he was Esau?
A: He wore goat Skins
16. Q: How tall was Goliath?
A: Six Cubits and a Span
17. Q: What was the sign god made of his promise never to flood the earth again?
A: The Rainbow
18. Q: What did Esau trade his birthright for?
19. Q: How did God punish the Philistines for stealing the Ark of the Covenant from Israel?
20. Q: How many wives did Solomon have?
A: Forty Years
22. Q: Whose wife did God turn into a pillar of salt?
23. Q: How did John the Baptist die?
24. Q: How many pharaohs ruled during Moses’ lifetime?
25. Q: Who tricked Nebuchadnezzar into throwing Daniel in the Lion’s den?
A: The Satraps
26. Q: Why did the Israelites choose Saul as their King?
A: His Height
27. Q: What did Daniel eat to prove God’s strength?
28. Q: How many men did Samson kill with a Donkey’s Jawbone?
29. Q: What disaster did Joseph avert in Egypt?
30. Q: What king witnessed ghostly fingers writing on his palace walls?
32. Q: What did Elijah order to be poured onto his altar before calling fire down upon it?
33. Q: What did Tubal-Cain invent?
34. Q: Who was the first murder victim?
35. Q: What did David play to soothe King Saul to sleep?
36. Q: Who was the Nephilim king of Bashan?
37. Q: How many concubines did Solomon have?
38. Q: Who anointed David to become king?
39. Q: Who informed King Ahasuerus of Hamon’s plot to kill the Israelites?
40. Q: Which part of Adam did God use to make Eve?
42. Q: What did King Saul do to lose God’s favor?
A: Kept enemies Livestock
43. Q: Who got their father drunk and slept with him?
A: Lot’s daughters
44. Q: What sea did God part so the Israelites could escape Egypt?
45. Q: What did John the Baptist eat while living in the Wilderness?
A: Honey and Locusts
46. Q: What King did god transform into a monster as punishment?
47. Q: Whose bones did the Israelites carry with them during their Exodus?
48. Q: Who sold Joseph into slavery?
49. Q: Who are the sons of Noah?
A: Shem, Ham, and Japheth
50. Q: Who committed the first murder?
52. Q: How did David prove his loyalty to King Saul?
A: He cut off part of Saul’s cloak
53. Q: Who hid treasure in their tent, causing God to punish all of Israel?
54. Q: How much was Judas paid for betraying Jesus?
A: 30 Silver Pieces
55. Q: Who did Lot offer to be r*ped, so that his guests would be spared?
A: His Daughters
56. Q: Which Disciple denied Jesus three times?
57. Q: What garden did Jesus pray in the night of his arrest?
58. Q: What did Peter cut off a Roman soldier who was attempting to arrest Jesus?
59. Q: How many times was the Apostle Paul shipwrecked?
A: Three to Four
60. Q: What was Jesus’ first miracle?
A: Water to Wine
62. Q: What was painted on the Israelites doorway to ward off the angel of death?
A: Lamb Blood
63. Q: What mountain did Noah’s Ark settle on?
A: Mount Ararat
64. Q: Whose tomb was used for Jesus’ burial?
A: Joseph of Arimathea
65. Q: Who did Moses kill before fleeing Egypt?
66. Q: On what day did Jesus rise from the grave?
67. Q: What was the name of Moses’ mother?
68. Q: Where was Jesus born?
69. Q: How many plagues did God have to send for Pharaoh to free the Israelites?
70. Q: What poured from Jesus’ side when he was pierced with a spear?
A: Golden Calf
72. Q: Who washed Jesus’ feet with perfume, using her hair?
A: Mary Magdalene
73. Q: Which Apostle was crucified upside down?
74. Q: How many spies did Moses send into the land of Canaan?
75. Q: Who wrote the book of Timothy?
76. Q: Who hid the Israelite spies in the city of Jericho?
77. Q: How many books are there in the Bible?
78. Q: Who was tasked with rebuilding the wall around Jerusalem?
79. Q: How many separate instances are there of Paul being arrested in the Bible?
80. Q: What Philistine idol was found lying broken before the Ark of the Covenant?
A: Tax Collector
82. Q: What King was so fat, that when he was stabbed to death, the sword disappeared into the fold of his fat?
83. Q: Which Disciple touched Jesus’ crucifixion wounds as proof of his identity?
84. Q: What does the Bible say swallowed Jonah?
A: Huge Fish
85. Q: What was the name of the place where Jesus was crucified?
86. Q: What kind of mystic did Samuel chastise King Saul for visiting?
87. Q: Why did Samson light 300 foxes on fire?
A: To burn down enemy crops
88. Q: Who did Jesus declare as the rock upon which he would build his church?
89. Q: Which queen visited Solomon with great gifts?
A: Queen of Sheba
90. Q: How did King Saul die?
A: Suicide by Sword
A: Offered to cut it in half
92. Q: Who restored Paul’s sight?
93. Q: Who built the great temple in Israel?
A: King Solomon
94. Q: Who was Jesus’ mother?
95. Q: Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented at the Temple as a baby?
96. Q: Which Apostle was first to be martyred?
97. Q: What doe Judas give to Jesus, so the Romans know which one to arrest?
98. Q: How many seals are on the scroll in Revelation?
99. Q: What kind of stories did Jesus used to teach?
100. Q: What does Jesus command his followers do in remembrance of him?