Unfortunately, all of these tablets were recently stolen.
He will tell you that thieves have stolen the tablets that make up the Xinchei-Konu and that they are now scattered throughout Murkmire. Luckily, the thieves have left behind a book of riddles hinting at the locations of the stolen tablets.
Jekka-Wass Vozei was able to solve the first riddle and sends you to go kill a miregaunt named Swallows-the-Sun that holds the first tablet.
Swallows-the-Sun can be found in the swamps of southern Murkmire near the Blackrose Prison.
Kill the miregaunt in order to obtain the Vakka tablet and return to the Xinchei-Konu Monument to slot the tablet into the floor calendar.
Speak to Jekka-Wass Vozei to complete the quest. He will inform you that it is up to you to find the remaining eleven tablets.
You can pick up any of the other tablets and return them to the Xinchei-Konu Monument at any time regardless of how many you carry on your person.
* The Xeech Tablet can be found south of Root-Whisper Village.
* The Sisei Tablet can be found on top of a ruined temple north of the Dominus Fatum landmark.
* The Hist-Deek Tablet can be found beside a sunken house near the shoreline, beside the body of a dead Argonian.
* The Hist-Dooka Tablet can be found near the Walks-Like-Thunder world boss, in a corner within the echoing hollow ruins.
* The Hist-Tsoko Tablet can be found beside a cliff face wall southwest of the Blackrose Prison.
* The Thtithil-Gah Tablet can be found east of Lilmoth, within an abandoned house.
* The Thtithil Tablet can be found southwest of the Bright-Throat wayshrine behind a serpent coiled shrine.
* The Nushmeeko Tablet can be found inside Wither-Vault which is southwest of Root-Whisper Village.
* The Shaja-Nushmeeko Tablet is dropped by a miregaunt named Belly-of-Stone northwest of Dead-Water Village.
* The Saxhleel Tablet is dropped by a mireguant named Roots-That-Stumble south of the Teeth of Sithis delve.
* The Xulomaht Tablet is dropped by a miregaunt named Breath-Like-Decay southwest of Root-Whisper Village.
Chronic Chronologer Achievement
When you are inside your home, the furnishing item can be found in the gallery section of the housing editor under ‘Display’.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Coast Skyshard Locations
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackrose Prison Unchained Guide
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Beginners’ Guide to Classes & Roles