Vae Victis Khan Conquer Ravish Breed is a free adult game developed by DoorKnob22, you play as a prince to reclaim his throne. here is a cheats guide for you in-game.
The latest version of the game is updated to 0.6.9
Vae Victis Khan Cheat Codes
#MC mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage mc_hp = XX mc_max_hp = XX #Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk) troops = XX gold = XX #Territories Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX Gaunteinguk.morale = XX Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX Oryeonguk.obedience = XX Oryeonguk.morale = XX Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you’re not absolutely sure what you’re doing, save before changing anything.
Vae Victis Khan V0.6 Patch Note
- A new quest: Karder infiltrates the Amazon fiefdom of Limtinia so he can steal their martial secrets before they get a chance to destroy them.
- A new 1 + 1 Wench duo, an Amazon princess and her aunt, both for you to love or abuse.
- Wenches reaction scenes for Karder’s conquest (Teniya, Sumia and Dian)
- Improved Game Save system, you can now rename your saves to remind you what was in each save. Thanks gojira667!
- You can now make the text box transparent via the Game Settings menu.
- Khaganate management
- Two new garrison upgrades (after completing the Limtinia quest)
- Shadow Institute now offers more population control methods. Force Yield moved to be part of the Shadow Institute.
- When a fiefdom you controlled rebels, it’s Obedience will be set to 85, breaking the vicious circle of perpetually rebelling fiefs
- Gold accumulation: each fiefdom you control now automatically adds 1 gold every turn. Yield works normally, adding significant boosts when your morale roll succeeds. Building costs were increased to reflect the changes.
- Failed raids are less devastating. Instead of automatically destroying every building and lowering Obedience, buildings and Obedience drop now have roughly 50% chance to take place, with garrisons only 25%. However, raiders will always steal some gold (if they win).
- Original music score for the Tinpingia and Limtinia quests
- Animations in the Limtinia quest