A few maps to locate reagents for Crafting and Medicine professions.
From my experience some of the nodes are more fixed to a particular spot and some are more flexible (i.e.: Mithril in the center of Gobline Mines in Act 3), but they should be around in close proximity, so don’t worry, just look around and you will find it.
If a little time has passed since the last gathering, then not all reagents may respawn simultaneously and you will have to wait a bit longer.
* In the game there is an artifact to speed up time to midnight. As far as I can tell it does not effect the real time required for resource to respawn.
* Some locations may be missing. I indicated those that I encountered in my playthrough, but I’m not guarantee that it’s 100%. Feel free to point out any missing ones in the comments, I’ll gladly add them to the maps.
* Oh, and sorry for my paint skills. I tried my best :3
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Lonely Valley
- Yellow points – reagents for Medicine profession
- Orange points – reagents for Crafting profession
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wolf’s Den/Caverns
All unnamed Orange points are Ore (Iron/Silver) nodes
- 1 – Hyf’s Bee Farm (Honey consumable/reagent for Survival profession)
- 2 – Mountain pass to the valley. Useful for gathering nearby resources and then teleporting back to the village
- 3 & 4 – Stone Golems locations. Good for Salt/Stone/Emeralds farm
- 5 – Dragon Cave. Good for Dragon Hide farm. The place also contains 1 Ore and 5 Coal nodes (sometimes you get 2 coals out of 1 coal node)
- 6 – Goblin Mine (not to be confused with “Gobline Mines” dungeon next to it). Goblins are respawning in the furthest room and good for Iron Ore/Coal farm. The place itself has 3-4 Ore nodes often including Gold
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Bear’s Den
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Goblin Mines