In this guide you can find how to fix stutters and framedrops that many players are encountering.
Nvidia released on the 14th february an update to optimize Elden Ring.
This can significantly improve your framerate, getting you stable 60 fps, so it’s worth trying.
-Open NVIDIA Control Panel
-Under “Manage 3D Settings” and the “Global Settings” tab, change “Shader Cache Size” to “Unlimited”
*Warning: This hasnt been tested enough to say that it’s safe*
Please make sure your game is set to offline and you start the game without EAC through the utility.
Someone recently released an Fps unlocker for elden ring that you can find right here.
Follow the steps that you can find in github and be aware of the risks you are taking.
- ELDEN RING: How to Remove AntiCheat
- ELDEN RING: Performance Boost and Stability Guide
- ELDEN RING: How to Enable DX11
- ELDEN RING: How to Fix Invisible Enemies Bug
- ELDEN RING: How to Disable EAC (Offline Play)