A short introduction to skills and how to obtain them.
Special enemies also have possession of skills, making them a very deadly encounter.
In total there are 16 offense, defense and support skills, two of which can be equipped to be used in combat.
Each skill usage spends energy which slowly regenerates over time, each usage will also trigger a cooldown until they can be used again.
One of these rooms is an island that rewards players with money while the other room is a rift that rewards the player with a choice between money, rare pets or skills.
The rift is a trial by combat, a linear path with two combat rooms and the exit.
It is still possible to exit the rift by using the portal at the entrance.
Each of the combat rooms will spawn enemies in two waves. One enemy per wave can be a special enemy with a red glow beneath them which will be more powerful and wields two random skills. It is advised to keep distance from them when they use their skills as the majority of skills can deal massive amount of damage in very short time.
At the end of the trial will be a chest with three rewards in it. The left will be monetary reward, the middle is a random pet and the right will be a skill box which is needed to unlock your own skills.
Opening a mystery skill box will give you one random skill in your inventory and one to three upgrade disks. Right clicking on the skill will give you the ability while the upgrade disks are used to level up your skills.
Upgrading skills takes both money and one of the three upgrade disks.
- Rank 1 upgrade disks for level 2 skills
- Rank 2 upgrade disks for level 3 skills
- Rank 3 upgrade disks for level 4 skills
To get higher ranked upgrade disks you need to complete combat trials from lower floors.
- Floor 1-4 for one skill but no upgrade disks
- Floor 5-9 for one skill and one rank 1 upgrade disk
- Floor 10-14 for one skill, one rank 1 upgrade disk and one rank 2 upgrade disk
- Floor 15-19 for one skill, one rank 1 upgrade disk, one rank 2 upgrade disk and one rank 3 upgrade dis
- Keplerth: All Discoveries Guide
- Keplerth: Invasion Guide
- Keplerth: All Discoveries (75/75)
- Keplerth: Farming Guide (Efficient Way)
- Keplerth: Shelter Guide (All Aspects with Each Steps Taken)