Here is a full map guide in the Medieval Dynasty. enjoy it.
– “W” & “S” to zoom-in & zoom-out towards where the mouse cursor is pointing, or by using the mouse scroll wheel.
– Press “F” to tag Waypoint in and out into the MAP.
By pointing the mouse cursor in the MAP, then pressing “F“.
– Press+Hold “Left Mouse” click and drag in the MAP.
MAP reading from left to right:
– Current Temperature.
– Current Season.
– Current Time.
– Current Year.
– Current King’s name and title.
– Tax percentage (+ increase or – decrease), and Inhabitant Mood (+ increase or – decrease).
* Reordered parameters on map -> temp, hour, season, year.
Press “M” for MAP.
“!” yellow = There’s a new story quest available.
“!” yellow = There’s new side quest available.
“?” yellow = Next available queue quest.
“Trumpet” white = Herald has appeared in one of the towns.
MAP – Filter
- Medieval Dynasty: Horses Guide
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Fix FatalErorr Error
- Medieval Dynasty Cheat (Save File Edit)
- Medieval Dynasty: Tools Guide
- Medieval Dynasty: Skills Guide