My personal favourite traits: (I play Sprinters)
- You start with +8
- Choose unemployed +8, that’s +16 already!!!111!
Altogether that’s 45 points to spend! Wow I am great.
- Fast learner! Gain a 30% bonus in leveling! (except fitness and strength)
This will cancel out pacifist mixed in with slow reader giving you 105% to melee leveling,
ㅤㅤand of course learn everything (except fitness and strength) 30% faster! -6
That all costs you 40 points, you got 5 left. This is mostly up to you.
Lose the smoker trait and just choose speed demon (chad) or…
I prefer light eater and speed demon, light eater making you need 25% less food is nice in 6 months in gameplays.
There are many traits you can use with 5 points so it’s up to you!
Maybe even get Sunday driver and spend those 6 points on organised, carry more with you and become a hoarder like your mom grandmother.
This was my build, the real Mr. Bacon, signing off.
Also subscribe to my cool youtube channel.
- Prone to Illness +4, just stay out of the rain and cold weather.
- Thin Skinned +8, if you’re a chad and don’t get attacked because you killed every zombie.
- Sunday driver +1, you drive really fricking slow, but good if you’re learning to drive.
- Conspicuous +4, those zombies already see you from far away, makes them see you from double the average radius.
- Wakeful -2, tired of falling asleep halfway into battle? This removes the need for sleep by 30%! Remember at max you can do 95% less damage if you’re ridiculously tired. Good if you struggle to find shelter.
Please remember with Burglar as an occupation, many zombies drop keys and cars might have keys in the ignition or in the cubby yes yes yes
There’s a lot to do with traits,
some points have been changed,
but this is the basics.
- Project Zomboid: Chad Casual Builds (Multi & Single)
- Project Zomboid: Generator Fuel Consumption Guide
- Project Zomboid: Modded Multiplayer Utility