My personal favourite traits: (I play Sprinters)
- You start with +8
- Choose unemployed +8, that’s +16 already!!!111!
- Fast learner! Gain a 30% bonus in leveling! (except fitness and strength)
This will cancel out pacifist mixed in with slow reader giving you 105% to melee leveling,
ㅤㅤand of course learn everything (except fitness and strength) 30% faster! -6
That all costs you 40 points, you got 5 left. This is mostly up to you.
There are many traits you can use with 5 points so it’s up to you!
This was my build, the real Mr. Bacon, signing off.
Also subscribe to my cool youtube channel.
- Prone to Illness +4, just stay out of the rain and cold weather.
- Thin Skinned +8, if you’re a chad and don’t get attacked because you killed every zombie.
- Sunday driver +1, you drive really fricking slow, but good if you’re learning to drive.
- Conspicuous +4, those zombies already see you from far away, makes them see you from double the average radius.
- Wakeful -2, tired of falling asleep halfway into battle? This removes the need for sleep by 30%! Remember at max you can do 95% less damage if you’re ridiculously tired. Good if you struggle to find shelter.
There’s a lot to do with traits,
some points have been changed,
but this is the basics.
- Project Zomboid: Chad Casual Builds (Multi & Single)
- Project Zomboid: Generator Fuel Consumption Guide
- Project Zomboid: Modded Multiplayer Utility