Project Zomboid: Chad Casual Builds (Multi & Single)

A casual build for multiplayer and singleplayer.

 

Multiplayer Chad Build

I hope this is the most popular game mode, we’ve been dreaming with mannequins too long!

Google your country with Project Zomboid and you’d probably find tons of people wanting to play.

ANYWAY, to the build, this is going to be a standard build for starting off without sleep needed.

Choosing no occupation grants you +8, you’ll need this.

-Now let’s add the sweet pungent negative traits 😉

  • High Thirst, 200% increased thirst is mighty worth carrying two bottles for six points +6
  • Pacifist, 25% less combat skill is mighty fine with a group of survivors bashing skulls +4
  • Smoker! Share your cigs with your buddies, good roleplay element. +4
  • Slow Healer, as you’re a chad you won’t take much damage. Heal a bit slower +6
  • Slow Reader, 30% less reading speed. Grab a snack and be useful while AFK +2
  • Weak Stomach, stop munching cockroaches and scavenge seperately, or fish… +3
  • Short Sighted, free points. Stop foraging psycho… -2 foraging, free in my opinion. +2
  • Prone to Illness, stop eating rotting rats. Fish for God’s sake! +4

Ah look at that… +39

Of course you can go make your own build now!
This can be a bit controversial, I’ll add my favourites.

-Positive traits!

  • Strong, sorry, but a permanent +40% damage boost is too good to say no to -10
  • Athletic, again, -40% endurance loss, never tire, always slay! -10
  • Cat’s Eyes, see like a cat or something, great to see in dark places -2
  • Fast Learner, my oh my. 30% increased learning speed for everything -6
  • Slightly useful if food is hard to split between members. -25% hunger. -2
  • Organized! Carry 30% more and store more than average, easier loot runs! -6

I’d say that’s a good basic build for a beginner or a chad, we all are chads if you play Project Zombies with the homies.

Multiplayer Sleep Enabled Build (Singleplayer as well)

Choosing no occupation again for that sweet +8 starter points.

Sorry for a bit of copypasta.

– The sweet and sour negative traits 😉

  • High Thirst, 200% increased thirst is mighty worth carrying two bottles for six points +6
  • Pacifist, 25% less combat skill is mighty fine with a group of survivors bashing skulls +4
  • Smoker! Share your cigs with your buddies, good roleplay element. +4
  • Slow Healer, as you’re a chad you won’t take much damage. Heal a bit slower +6
  • Slow Reader, 30% less reading speed. Grab a snack and be useful while AFK +2
  • Weak Stomach, stop munching cockroaches and scavenge seperately, or fish… +3
  • Short Sighted, free points. Stop foraging psycho… -2 foraging, free in my opinion. +2
  • Prone to Illness, stop eating rotting rats. Fish for God’s sake! +4
  • Restless Sleeper, this is truly worth for just about an extra hour of sleep needed. +6

+45 starter points! WHOOP WHOOP! Again use them as you’d like.

-Positive traits!

  • Strong, sorry, but a permanent +40% damage boost is too good to say no to -10
  • Athletic, again, -40% endurance loss, never tire, always slay! -10
  • Cat’s Eyes, see like a cat or something, great to see in dark places -2
  • Fast Learner, my oh my. 30% increased learning speed for everything -6
  • Slightly useful if food is hard to split between members. -25% hunger. -2
  • Organized! Carry 30% more and store more than average, easier loot runs! -6
  • Outdoorsman! Dont die tripping on a bush somehow stabbing your neck -2
  • Dextrous, loot 50% faster woah! Load them slugs faster from your fanny pack! -2
  • Wakeful, really useful I’d say. 30% less sleeping for your road trips 😉 -2

Bam, easy no occupation build that can be used in Singleplayer MUAHAHA, enjoy it.

Honorable Notes

Some random tips I found while making this and some other opinions.

Occupations are a bit weird, it’s a headstart into the game yeah, but it’s the easiest to grind the starter skills up to 3 ;-;.

Carpenter gives more building strength, but honestly when do you leave zombies around your house, useless.

Burger flipper is said to be good for a knife build, you can move fully backwards while using a knife, get some hunter knives out a zombie and test it out! I like knives. Not emo ofc

Veteran seems nice, but with strong it cancels out the whole panicked 30% less damage debuff and honestly you’re always scared of something in the game, it costs 8 points, but it’s personal preference.

Security Guard might make you sleep less with the night owl perk, since multiplayer is now enabled where you can sleep it might be worth checking out if you struggle with sleep.

Someone saw no difference in thin skinned and thick skinned, I think there’s a big difference, Thick Skinned you gain 15% extra chance to avoid a bite or scratch, whilst Thin Skinned adds a whopping 30-40% CHANCE OF BEING INJURED MORE, beware.

Apparently your shoes matter in stomping power! Military boots and other alive granting 100% defence also gives you 250% stomping damage, sneakers making it up there with 180% stomping damage, although I like running 10% faster than 20% slower…

Heavy loads, not meant weirdly, can hinder your movement speed up to 60%, attack speed by 28%, 52% higher chances to trip, 20% less critical chance, be unable to climb high surfaces like fences and damage you to the max health of 75%… release your loads!

Exertion is key to die, so don’t be exhausted… take breaks as much as you can (in-game) and avoid up to 95% less damage, the inability to jog or sprint, 28% less attack speed, 40% higher chance to trip on fences, again 60% slower walking speed and you won’t be able to swing heavy weapons like the axe or sledge (chad), beware!

If you sweat you can become moist as the ocean, this means you can get a cold from being too warm… smart. Beware of sweat!

Food can make you lose weight, gain weight, carry more or carry less. Max to starve yourself should be around “very hungry” as it reduces what you can carry by 2 points and makes you heal slower at most.

Injuries mostly affect your carrying capacity, speed and strength, goodluck out there.

More Guides:

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*