If your game is crashing when you launch after the initial logos, not being able to make it into the menu, there’s now a simple fix for this.
How to Fix Game Crash after the Initial Logos
If your game is crashing when you launch after the initial logos, not being able to make it into the menu, you just have to do this to be able to enjoy the game.
Download the new updated RE Framework and copy “dinput8.dll” where “RE4.exe” is and finally be able to play this game!
Not because of Capcom of course, modders had to do it once again.
Enjoy, and remember to thank the modder for helping the community so much.
- Resident Evil 4: How to Enable 𝐃𝐋𝐒𝐒 instead of 𝙁𝙎𝙍 (Steam Remake Version)
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How to Remove annoying Blue Tint
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Optimal Controller Aim Settings
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: All Puzzle Solutions
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Treasure and Gem Combination Guide