If you’re playing Nuke Simulator on Roblox, you may have already experienced the thrill of causing explosions and unlocking new worlds. But did you know that you can enhance your gameplay with the help of scripts? In this article, we’ll be focusing on one specific script for Nuke Simulator: the ‘Always Critical On Attack’ script. With this script, you can ensure that your nuke attacks always hit critical damage, giving you an even greater advantage in your quest for coin and gem collection.
Updated March 24, 2023 | New Bosses + New Map
Roblox Nuke Simulator Script March 2023
Game: Nuke Simulator
local Knit = require(game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage").Packages.knit) -- // get the knit module local Nuke = Knit.GetController("NukeController") -- // get the nuke controller local AttackHook do -- // initialize the hook variable so we can return it later in the script AttackHook = hookfunction(Nuke.Attack, function(Self, Target, ...) -- // hook the attack function -- // the "Target" is just a bunch of info on the current target as a table rawset(Target, "nextAttackCritical", true) -- // make "nextAttackCritical" true, and bypass the __newindex metamethod using rawset just in case they decide to make the "Target" readonly return AttackHook(Self, Target, ...) -- // return & call the function with the newly edited nextAttackCritical value end) end
How to Use the Script in Nuke Simulator
- Firstly, you will need to have an exploit to run the script. There are various exploits available online that you can download and install.
- Once you have installed the exploit, open the Nuke Simulator game in Roblox.
- Next, open the exploit and attach it to the Roblox game process. This step may vary depending on the exploit you are using, but it typically involves clicking a button or selecting the Roblox process from a list.
- Once the exploit is attached, find the “Script Executor” or “Lua Executor” option in the exploit menu. This option allows you to run custom scripts in the game.
- In the script executor, copy and paste the “Always Critical On Attack” script code.
- Once you have pasted the code, click the “Execute” button to run the script. The script will now be active in the game.
- To test the script, attack an enemy in the game. You should see that your attack always results in a critical hit, dealing maximum damage.
Please note that using exploits and scripts in Roblox games is against the terms of service and can result in your account being banned. Use at your own risk.
- Roblox Arsenal Script (March 2023): PWNERS V2 FREE GUI
- Roblox Planet Simulator Script (March 2023): AutoFarm
- Roblox Titan Warfare Script (March 2023): Silent Aim + Esp
- Roblox Super Dunk Script (March 2023): INSTANT COLLECT