Here is a simple guide on how to combinate the weapon and power-up in Vampire Survivors.
Note: the latest patch 0.7.3 is out with new characters, weapon,s and Arcanas.
Weapon + Power-up = Evolve
Weapons and power-ups give you evolution. When you press the “esc” key, the first line in the boxes on the top left is your weapons and the second line is your power-ups. power-ups have more passive features like increasing your weapon’s damage and increasing your weapon’s attack speed.
Once an evolution has been unlocked for the first time, that evolution level is viewed as *Evo* next to you or your weapon in level-up market.
There are evolutions
- Vampire Survivors: Beginners’ Guide
- Vampire Survivors: Full Collection Guide (v1.0)
- Vampire Survivors: How to Farm Gold Effectively with Mortaccio
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock MissingNo
- Vampire Survivors: How to Win with Toastie