Not sure how to go about making more money as you open up newer sections? Tired of running back to your house to regain energy? This guide is for you!
2. Then, to make things easier for you, move around some trees and bushes and move your house to the Meadow, as close to Goofy’s stall as possible. If needed, you can move the wishing well close to you as well, for easy access to the garden.
3. Upgrade Goofy’s stall in the Meadow until you can buy the carrot seeds.
4. At this point, you should have your shovel, so go and dig, right in front of your house, at least 20 plots. Buy 20 carrot seeds and plant them, water them. Carrots grow relatively fast (around 15 minutes) so once they’re grown, sell them. With Goofy at level 10 or even level 7, you should have at least 30 carrots sold.
5. Then dig more plots, up to 50. This will tire you out quickly, but since the house is so close by, just go and in come out as many times as needed.
6. Repeat this process until you have 100-150 plots and seeds. Selling around 200 carrots gives you a massive profit, especially if you companion is at level 10 Gardening.
After unlocking Forest of Valor
2. It’s important to have your house nearby to recharge your energy quickly.
Onions are seriously profitable, with a profit margin of around 19.6%, way better than carrots if you can afford it. Farming around 200 onions a day (not including drops from your lvl 10 companion) will easily make you 100,000+ star coins.
After unlocking Frosted Heights
What I did was keep my onion plots and my house in FoV (I reduced my carrot plots to around 30 plots for emergencies). I dug 50 plots for eggplants and realized it takes a SERIOUSLY long time (around 3 hours) for them to grow.
But, they’re profit is around 20.6% per seed, so slightly better than onions, so I don’t think there’s any harm in growing the eggplants and keeping some in storage for later. But if you have the time, money and patience for it, The returns on 100++ eggplants should be incredible.
Alright, I hope this strategy helped someone. I especially recommend moving your house and the wells around for convenience, the original location isn’t very useful for you. Please leave a rating if this guide helped you! Leave a comment if you have questions, and I’ll try to answer them if I can.
Note: This strategy guide is for the Early Access version (September 2022) and I’m not sure it will work in the 2023 version.
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: Ultimate Critter & Companion Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: Daily Checklist
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: All Recipes list
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Keep Characters Away While Farming
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: Time Traveling to get Dream Shards