Here is a simple guide on how to fix FOV and stuttering issues in Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach.
How to Fix Fov Issue
Do, windows key + r then type in %localappdata%.
Locate the “fnaf9” folder and go to this in the folder \fnaf9\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\
Go into the Engine.ini folder and put this at the bottom of it,
Make sure to save the file after making your changes.
Found this method from a review: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KriticalKat/recommended/747660/
How to Fix Stuttering
1. Right click on your desktop.
2. Open the Nvidia control panel.
3. Click Manage 3D settings.
4. Go to program settings.
5. Click the Add button
6. Find FNAF Security Breach and add it to your programs.
7. Scroll down to “Vertical Sync”
8. Use the drop down menu next to it to turn it to “Adaptive”.
9. Apply your settings(bottom right)
Credit to Mildrain
That’s all. hope these methods will bring you some help. if you have any other good method to fix these issues. please leave a comment and let me know.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: Low End Laptop/Computer Optimization
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: How to Access Additional Video Settings (VSync, Frame Limit, Dynamic Resolution)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: Mazercise Puzzle Guide
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: Daycare Tips and Tricks
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: How to escape Montgomery Gator