In this guide I will walk you through on tips and tricks you can do to help get through the daycare.
Now I know that there are a lot of Daycare walkthroughs and guides out there but I thought I could share some extra tips that I didn’t see anywhere else, as well as the route I took to get the gens.
Before You Go for Gens
Before you go to gens there’s a few things you can do that will help improve your chances and beating the Daycare.
You can improve your sight in a few ways:
- Increase Gamma in video settings
- Increase Brightness in video settings
- Use The flashlight
All of these will greatly improve your visibility, Personally I cranked both gamma and brightness all the way and I could see everything including where moon was the entire time.
A route helps in a lot of ways such as:
- Helping stay as far from moon as possible
- Grabbing gens as quickly and efficient as possible
- Helps you learn the Daycare so you can move around more comfortably
This leads me into the next section.
- After your third generator moon can follow you in play structures
- The flashlight battery is quick to drain so use it carefully
- You can knock the towers over and moon cannot get you at all until he has finished cleaning, even if he walks past you going to clean up he will not target you
- Moon cannot get you in the security desk or the ball pit
Planning routes is a great way to familiarize yourself with the Daycare and play structures.
The route I took is one of many ways you can do this but for me I did this:
- From the security desk go to the right play structure (I reccomend knocking the tower over on your way for the distraction)
- Walk to the left then around the corner should be the first gen
- Go up the stairs and to the left up the next flight
- Go down the ramp and go up the blue pipe to the left
- Turn left into the next blue pipe and go through
- Go straight through the green circles until you fall there should be a gen to the right
- Drop down the orange circle and go to the second structure
- Going straight turn right at the end of the green wall and there should be an entrance
- Turn left at the blue wall and turn right from the purple wall go straight and there’s a gen on the right
Once getting this gen moon CAN follow you inside the play structures, be careful!
- Immediately go right up the flight of stairs and turn right up another flight
- Turn left up the ramp and through the punching bag type obstacles
- Turn left and go straight up the two ramps and on your right is the fourth gen (Almost There!)
- Go straight down the hall and go down the stairs until there is a bridge on the right
- Keep going until you reach stairs on your right and go up keep going up and you will reach the fifth gen!
Big thanks to MonkeyKingHero for the video walkthrough this was a big help, If you want to see him show you the locations go to this link here.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: “No Room For Dessert” Award Gui
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: “UP UP AND AWAY” Achievement Guide
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: “Hide and Seek Master” Achievement Guide
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: How to escape Montgomery Gator
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach: Mazercise Puzzle Guide