Tips for Infinite that I think most people aren’t aware of.
2. You can now drop your weapon, so running around to find a gun that you can use to drop a power weapon is unnecessary. Bindable in the menu.
3. Flag Holders as well as Skull holders no longer have the added benefit of one-hitting enemy players with their Melee.
4. The Player holding the Oddball melees faster than others, sticking to a corner wall to start beating someone earlier is very useful.
5. Flag Holders can now Sprint.
6. Power Cells can be placed into the Warthog for faster movement.
7. Throw Power Cells with left click to move large amounts of them at once and capitalize on a time advantage.
8. Your microphone can occasionally switch to Open Mic, you can see your audio indicator on the scoreboard to check this.
9. You can grapple enemy players as well as physical objects/vehicles, obvious but keep this in mind to increase your odds of surviving more encounters.
10. The real strength in shotguns e.g. the Mauler and Bulldog isn’t in their potential to kill quickly, but their ability to guarantee a near instant kill with a shoot + melee combo. Guard flag/skull holders in a tight room with a shotgun and enjoy.
11. There are badges for nearly everything having to do with teamplay, including driving for capable gunners. Don’t feel the need to auto lock yourself into the gunner seat because you want a good score.
- Halo Infinite: Achievement Guide
- Halo Infinite: Weapons Guide
- Halo Infinite: How to Remove the Intro Logos