This guide will detail how to earn studs FAST.
1️⃣ How to Earn Studs
On top of actively hunting for studs, many studs just lay about along the main path and you’ll pick them up as you walk past. The point is to focus as much on earning studs as you do on the main objectives of a mission, always taking time to check every corner of an area for any stray studs. Additionally, any studs collected will repopulate after restarting a mission or returning to an area.
2️⃣ Stud Rarity and Value
- Silver Studs: These are the most common studs. Silver Studs are worth 10 per stud.
- Gold Studs: These are just slightly rarer than the Silver Studs, but still abundant throughout the game. Gold Studs are worth 100 per stud.
- Blue Studs: These are rare, but can still be found in almost every area of the game. Usually hidden off the beaten path in the shadows or hard-to-reach spots. Blue Studs are worth 1,000 per stud.
- Purple Studs: These are the rarest studs in the game. They are only found in hidden nooks and crannies of certain areas, or during missions in the place of Minikits after you have already collected them. Purple Studs are worth a whopping 10,000 per stud.
3️⃣ Best Level to Grind for Quick and Easy Studs
Episode IV: A New Hope – Stay on Target:
This mission is essentially a shooting gallery in the trenches of the Death Star. The X-Wing you pilot utilizes the game’s auto-targeting very well, so all you need to do is keep shooting and not crash. The majority of your studs will come from destroying turrets and TIE Fighters. The Stay On Target mission can be completed in approximately 7 minutes and you can expect to earn upwards of 100,000 studs.
4️⃣ Attract Studs Upgrade
5️⃣ Unlock and Utilize Stud Multipliers
- Silver Stud: 38,400 per stud
- Gold Stud: 384,000 per stud
- Blue Stud: 3,840,000 per stud
- Purple Stud: 38,400,000 per stud
As mentioned, these multipliers are a large investment, so it is recommended to work toward them early. Then, use the earnings from the first multiplier to purchase the second and snowball your stockpile from there.
Thanks to itsN1co for his excellent guide, all credits belong to his effort. if this guide helps you, please support and rate it via Steam Community. enjoy the game.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: How To Get Easy Studs
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: How to Install Mods
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: All Codes to Unlock Characters