Instead of buying a horse, why not summon Arvak?
- A New Order*
- Scroll Scouting
- Seeking Disclosure
- Chasing Echoes**
* These are if you choose to stay with the Dawnguard
** You gain access to Soul Cairn completing this
Find Arvak’s Skull
Once you are near, you want to head east of the boneyard’s entrance where you will come across a light well.
Go a bit past that and you will reach a pedestal with light. The pedestal will be surrounded by enemies and will attack on sight. After defeating the enemies, you may obtain Arvak’s skull in the middle of the pedestal.
The soul owner of Arvak will be nearby so once you talk to him, you will complete the quest and be given the ability to summon Arvak!
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: “The Path of Knowledge” Quest Guide
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – All Cheat Codes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: Best Spellsword Build
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: How to Back-Date SSE for Modding after the Anniversary Apdate