This guide will take you through how to restore your save data if it has been corrupted.
Method 1 – In Game Menu Save Data Recovery
2) Select Data Recovery then click confirm.
3) Select load last run then click confirm.
This should fix your save data. If this has not worked try Method 2.
Method 2 – Manually Move the Last Run Data File
2) Go to your start menu and type in “%APPDATA%” and hit return.
3) Navigate to Vampire_Survivors_Data folder.
4) Right click on SaveData.sav and rename to SaveDataBroken.sav.
5) Go to the <game installation folder>\resources\app\.webpack\renderer folder and copy the LastRunBackup.sav file.
6) Return to the Vampire_Survivors_Data folder and paste.
7) Rename the LastRunBackup.sav save data file to SaveData.sav.
8) Re-launch the game!
If this hasn’t worked follow Method 3.
Method 3 – Manually Move Backup Save Data
2) Navigate to the backups folder and copy the most recent .BAK file
3) Return to the Vampire_Survivors_Data folder and paste
4) Rename the .BAK file to SaveData.sav.
5) Re-launch the game!
- Vampire Survivors: How to Copy Over PC Game Pass Save Data to Steam
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock MissingNo
- Vampire Survivors: How to Setup MINECRAFT texture pack
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock All Secret Characters (0.9.0 Update)
- Vampire Survivors: Basic & Advanced Movement