This guide will help you transfer over your save data from PC Game Pass to Steam.
How to Copy Over PC Game Pass Save Data to Steam
1) Navigate to C:\Users\YourLocalUser\AppData\Local\Packages\poncle.VampireSurvivors_9pv5cyp4vwdsr\SystemAppData\wgs\ (if you cannot get to this folder you may need to enable the “show hidden files” option).
2) Go into the folder with the long name similar to “00090000024BA160_00000000000000000000000065116356”.
3) Go into the next folder with a long name similar to this “160F3409C7164F65999339E2F896548E”.
4) Copy the file with the long name similar to this “DFB0C5FD5D814D6C870A8B6F7784C4CF”.
5) Go to your start menu and type in “%APPDATA%” and hit return.
6) Navigate to Vampire_Survivors_Data folder.
7) Right click on SaveData.sav and rename to SaveDataOld.sav.
8) Paste and rename the file with the long name to SaveData.sav.
9) Re-launch the game and you should have your save from PC Game Pass.
- Vampire Survivors: How to Restore Your Save Data (Three Methods)
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock MissingNo
- Vampire Survivors: How to Setup MINECRAFT texture pack
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock All Secret Characters (0.9.0 Update)
- Vampire Survivors: Reach level 100 with Bianca Ramba (Achivement Reroll 3)