an easy guide to all villagers that can stay on your island by a random femboy.
Introduction & times:
This is a random guide made by a random femboy for people who wanna know about all the villagers & shops in the game without having to read a guide made by people who have 2 much time on their hands.
- City hall: Always open until 6pm.
- General store:8am-6pm closed on Sunday.
- clothing shop: 9am – 5pm closed on Tuesday.
- furniture shop: 10am-5pm closed on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The lab: 9am-4pm closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- crops/greenhouse shop: 11am-4pm closed on Friday.
- Animal shop: 10am-6pm closed on Monday.
- museum: Always open until 6 or 7pm.
- Bank: Open until 6pm.
Fletch (old lady) and the city hall
- Old lady who runs the city hall.
- Your first villager.
- Sells you licenses.
- Sells you deeds (if unlocked).
- Move buildings and upgrade/change your home.
- Pay your debts like a true capitalist.
- A crafting table so you can make stuff.
- Open everyday until 6pm.
John – General store
- Most likely Walter H. White in hiding.
- One of the first villagers you’ll unlock after Fletch.
- Can give you quests.
- Will sell you most beginner tools: shovel,pickaxe,axe, etc…
- Will sell you mining passes for when the mines are unlocked.
- Open from 8am-6pm and closed on Sunday.
- Has a scale to put heavy items on and to sell them.
Clover – Clothing store
- A goth girl that people can simp for.
- Most likely shops at hot topic.
- Can give you quests.
- Sells clothing.
- Sells you clothing which you can put on or trade with with other villagers with.
- You can buy a chicken hat :D.
- Open from 9am – 5pm closed on Tuesday.
Melvin – furniture store
- Asked me once for a picture of Clover.
- Will sell you furniture.
- Sells you decoration which you can use for both your home and town.
- A chance to buy a bed so you don’t have to sleep in your stinky sleeping bag anymore.
- Open from 10am – 5pm closed on both Tuesday and Thursday.
Franklyn – Lab
- Will buy your rare discs for a high price (giving him these discs will also unlock new things he can make).
- Will allow you to commission special items like vehicles and machines.
- Looks like a chipmunk.
- Lets you buy a blueprint for a bench.
- Lets you buy repair kits.
- Open from 9am-4pm closed on Sunday and Saturday.
Irwin – Barn(Animal store)
- Literal Steve Irwin reference.
- Likes animals.
- Will sell you Animal food.
- Will sell you animals.
- Open from 10am – 6pm closed on Monday.
Reyna – greenhouse/crop store
- Probably vegan.
- gives you quests.
- Looks cool.
- Sells you seeds for crops depending on the season.
- Sells you tools like watering cans and hoes.
- Open from 11am – 4pm closed on Friday.
Theodore – Museum
- You can donate fish,bugs and critters to him.
- looks like a nerd.
- The type of guy that wouldn’t kill a spider
- Donating will give you 100 miles.
- You can look at the fish and bugs that you donated.
- Open everyday until 7pm.
Milburn – Bank
- Loves capitalism.
- You can deposit and widthraw your money.
- You get intrest on your money which is great.
- Open until 6pm closing days are unsure.
- Dinkum: How to Trap Animals
- Dinkum: Cheats Guide (Console Commands & How to Use)
- Dinkum: John’s Purchasing Price List A-Z
- Dinkum: All Animals List from Animal Research Centre
- Dinkum: Gacha Rewards Guide
1 thought on “Dinkum: All Villagers & Shops List”
You’re missing Sally’s! The hairdressers shop, it’s posted on the wiki that she will have a shop, not 100% sure if its in the early release or not though!