This guide helps you find the location of the Enshrouded save files for your character and your maps.
The save files for Enshrouded can be stored in two different paths. The location depends on whether you are saving the game with Steam Cloud or not.
The character save file is named “characters”
The map save files are named “3ad85aea” and “3ad85aea_info”
Multiple worlds can be saved in this files.
File location when the game is saved with Steam Cloud
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\YOURSTEAMID\1203620\remote\
You can find “YOURSTEAMID” under settings. Your friend code is “YOURSTEAMID”
“C:\Program Files (x86)” may vary depending on where Steam is installed.
File location when the game is NOT saved with Steam Cloud
You can directly coppy this path into your Explorer address bar.
- Enshrouded: Troubleshooting for Launching Issues, Black Screen, Low FPS, Lag, and Crashes
- Enshrouded Crafting Guide: How to Make a Forge, Glider, Hook, and Other Items
- Enshrouded: How to Get Infinity Resources with Cheat Engine
- Enshrouded: How to Find and Harvest Resources
- Enshrouded: How to Get Endgame Gear in Early Game