This short guide will show You how to change offset of Your weapons, and allow you to see a bit more on screen, while playing.
How to change offsets of Your weapons
At the bottom You’ll find a section called Weapon Offsets. All 3 sliders there will be set to 0.
Changing the value will change the position of your weapon on the screen. Changing value to -1 will move weapon to left, changing it to +1 will move it to right. You can put diffrent values for Pistols, Riffles, Heavys and Meele.
I personally use this settings for all of weapon types.
Before and After
- Halo Infinite: Multiplayer Weapon Damage Types
- Halo Infinite: Achievement Guide
- Halo Infinite Tips & Hidden Features
- Halo Infinite: Campaign Equipment Guide
- Halo Infinite: Weapons Guide