Here is a list of Glossaries found in Jupiter Hell.
Jupiter Hell All Glossaries List
- Aim, Aim Bonus: The bonus to accuracy you get from waiting while targeting an enemy.
- Branch: An alternate side-path to go through part of a Moon
- Challenge: A game mode with additional restrictions on the player, starting with “Angel of”.
- Demon: A category of enemy. Basically anything which is not a human or robot
- Durability: The amount of damage armor can take before it breaks
- EMP: A damage type which only damaged mechs, also giving them the Disrupted status.
- Exalted: A special, more powerful, variant of a regular enemy
- Exotic: Purple items which are especially powerful, but only have 1 mod slot
- High-Tier: Enemies with 61 or more max hp
- Impact: Default damage type with no special properties
- Low-Tier: Enemies with 60 or less max hp
- Mech / Mechanical: A category of enemy. Drones, Turrets, Sentries, and Bots. Non-mechanical refers to everything except these four types
- Message: An email found at a terminal which gives hints about upcoming levels
- Mod Pack: A crafting item which can add a perk to weapons or armor
- Pain: A debuff to accuracy you get when taking damage
- Perk: A bonus property on an equippable item which gives a bonus to that item or to the character.
- Pierce: Damage type which does double damage/penetration to armor, and double damage to mechs
- Plasma: Damage type which does double damage/penetration to armor
- Reload efficiency: Ratio of how many bullets are taken from inv to fill a weapon. Double efficiency means only 1 bullet taken from inv for every 2 that go into the gun clip.
- Semi-mechancial: A category of enemy. Demons with some mechanical parts. Still count as demons and as non mechanical
- Slashing: Damage type which does half damage to mechs and half penetration of armor
- Special Level: An optional challenging level at the end of a branch, with special rewards
- Trait: A skill which is permanently taken on level up.
- Trial: A game mode with a different game/level structure.
- Unique: Sparkly green items which are the most powerful tier of item, but cannot be modded
- Utility: An item slow which holds AMP items, which gives 2 perks, often related to a specific weapon group.
- Weapon Group: A category of weapons. Many perks and traits only affect certain groups. Weapon groups are: Pistol, SMG, Semi, Auto, Rotary, Shotgun, Launcher, Melee
- Zombie: A category of enemy. All humans except those whose name starts with CRI
- Jupiter Hell: How to Choose Weapon (Beginners’ Tips)
- Jupiter Hell: Color Guide for Beginners
- Jupiter Hell: Color Guide
- Jupiter Hell: All Acronyms List