Here is a simple guide to help find all files for THE My Time at Sandrock game.
My Time at Sandrock File Locations
Saves are assigned per character. There are 15 manual save slots in addition to several autosave slots. To save your game, select the manual save slot, located at the bottom of the slot list. Scroll down to access the other 14 manual slots.
Note:This assumes that your Windows installation is on the C:\ drive.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\#######\1084600\remote
Save File Extension
Cloud Save Link
Steam Cloud Download Link
<Windows Drive>:\Users\<profile>\AppData\LocalLow\Pathea Games\My Time at Sandrock
Player.log file is the most recent log.
Player-prev.log is the log before the most recent.
- My Time at Sandrock: Tips for New Players
- My Time at Sandrock: How to Custom Picture Frame Images
- My Time at Sandrock: Inventory Management Guide
- My Time at Sandrock: All Recipes (Worktable Level 1)
- My Time at Sandrock: Eufula Ruins Guide