This guide will go non-conveniently in-depth with C2 usage.
– Ghost of Kyiv
What are C2 explosives?
C2 explosives are one of the main breaching techniques in RoN. C2 is used to give unfortunate suspects quite the startle, and allows tactical response units to make a quick entry.
- Listed under ‘Tacticals’ (under Munitions)
- Can only be placed on doors (Atm)
- Can be removed after being placed
- Works as, breaching device & stun
Plant & Removal
To place C2 explosives on a door, the officer must first equip C2 by pressing  (and if need be, pressing 4 again to switch between tactical devices). The officer must then approach the door closely and aim for about 2 inches above the door-knob, thereafter- the officer should be able to hold [F] to place the explosive.
To remove unwanted C2 from a doorway, the officer shall walk up to the C2 and simply hold F to remove it, ANY officer can remove another officer’s C2 explosive from a door.
To detonate the C2, you must ensure you have your detonator out- if it is not out, but instead your officer keeps pulling out C2, press right mouse button to pull out the detonator.
To detonate the C2, simply use your left mouse button.
Placing multiple C2 charges at once
After placing your first C2 charge, you may notice that your officer keeps pulling out his detonator instead of a second charge, to pull out another charge, simply press your right mouse button. To bring back your detonator, simply repeat that process by pressing your right mouse button.
- C2 & detonator completely disappear out of hotbar even when I haven’t used all of my C2.
- C2 blasts can kill civilians in completely irrelevant locations in the map (very rare though)
- Ready or Not: How to Spot and Disarm BOOBY TRAPS
- Ready or Not: Basic Guide for Beginners
- Ready or Not: Armor & Munitions Walkthrough
- Ready or Not: AI Tweaks for Realistic Play
- Ready or Not: Easy S rank on 4U Gas Station Active Shooter