A step by step guide how to create private server unturned using hamachi in order to play with your friends.
2. Create shortcut of “ExampleServer.bat” and rename it to “Run my server”.
3. Edit content of “ExampleServer.bat” (by note or notepad) to “start “” “%~dp0ServerHelper.bat” +InternetServer/UnturnedServer” and save.
4. Drag your previously made shortcut to desktop and launch it. After everything loads type in “shutdown”
5. Go to “(letter of your hard drive where you put your steamcmd folder):\steamcmd\steamapps\common\U3DS\Servers\UnturnedServer\Server” and edit “Commands.dat” like shown:
Obviously you can change maps, difficulty modes and add other commands how you like.
This might help.
2. Make sure that you and your friend/friends are in the network which you created on hamachi.
3. Copy your IPv4 addres and send it to your friend.
4. Go to “connect” option in game.
5. In the “ip box” paste your IPv4 adress.
6. Don’t change port.
Your friend has to do the same.
PS: After you stop playing on your server just shut it down with “shutdown” command.
- Unturned: Cable Modded PvP Guide
- Unturned: How to Set a Main Group
- Unturned: Basic Controls
- Unturned: Winter Achievements Guide 2021
- Unturned: Escape from Unturnov II Guide